Z A N D R Y K H

CHAPTER 61

AFTER what they got in the auction, they went straight to Philippines with that boy. Even the ride was a bit silent because the boy seldom speaks, Klygy can be at ease just seeing him doing fine and thinking deep.

Deritso silang umuwi sa bahay ni Klygy at dahil wala ron si Nima ay silang tatlo lang ang naroon. Sir K arranged their things on their room while Klygy remained in the living room with the boy.

“Make yourself at home,” she made an inviting smile while moving the curtains and the windows.

“This country is called the “Philippines”, it could be a bit hot in this area but you will be okay. You don’t have to worry about getting in touch with people like the people you used to know. The neighbourhood are friendly so you won’t get lost easily,” she looked at him again, who’s still standing there looking at his unfamiliar surroundings.

“Ah, this is actually not our real home but we resided since this is closer at work. My husband has his own house but it’s far away so we decided to stay in this village. There is a vacant room there,” she pointed Nima’s room.

“That will be your room for the mean time. Go,” she made an inviting smile and motioned her hand to room.

Tumango naman ito, lumapit ron at binuksan.

“You can rest as we prepare our dinner, I will just be upstairs with my husband. As I told you, feel at home,” she beamed before going upstairs to see what King is doing.

Nakita niyang nilalagay nito ang kanilang mga damit sa wardrobe. Lumapit siya rito.

“Are you okay?”

Napatigil naman ito at umayos nang tayo at tiningnan siya sa mga mata. There it is again, that emotionless eyes she rarely sees. She knows that something is off again. She walks closer to him as she touched his cheek. She leaned close to his face.

“I won’t force you to say it but please think about how worried I’ll become if you stay like this,” she looked down to his lips and then back to his eyes. She touched her lips to his and pulled him close. He then started to move his lips as he held the back of her head and opened his mouth with her and own it again.

Their tongue clasped and moved slowly. And then after minutes of being intimate, he pulled her into his arms and embraced her.

“I’m sorry,”

Hindi nakapagsalita si Klygy at hinigpitan ang pagkakayakap niya sakaniya. All of a sudden, she has a feeling that she must do something for him in return. He is always there for her and she wanted to help him with his emotional problem.

Kumalas siya sa pagkakayakap at tiningnan sa mga mata.

“Okay ka na?”

Tumango ito.

“Please, cook. Nagugutom ako. Ako na ang bahala rito” she demanded.

Natawa naman ito at hinalikan siya sa noo.
“Alright."

Pinanood niya itong lumabas sa kwarto at pagkasara nito sa pinto ay nawala ang kaniyang ngiti sa labi. Kinuha niya ang kaniyang smart phone sa kaniyang bag at nag-dial ng 000.

“What can we do for you, young lady?” rinig niya sa kabilang linya.

She told them what she wants and then after hanging up, she went downstairs to give her husband his phone.

“Call someone to buy clothes for the boy. Bukas, bibili tayo ng mga damit niya.”

Ngumiti naman ito, kinuha ang phone at sinunod ang asawa. Hinintay ni Klygy na matapos itong mag-utos para kunin na naman ang phone.