C O N D I T I O N

CHAPTER 29

Bumukas ang pintuan at pinapasok sila ng isang tagabantay. Agad naman silang dumeristo kay Mr. Travios na sa ngayon gumuguhit ng mapa sakaniyang lamesa malapit sa bintana.

"Good morning, grandpa" ngitian ito ni Klygy.

Agad namang napangiti ang kaniyang lolo at sinabihan silang maupo. They sat in the couch opposite to each other. She can see that Sir K is looking serious and not the usual playful one. It is kinda new to her because... he really looks intimidating when he had this kind of aura.

Umupo ng maigi si Mr. Travios na may ngiti sa mga labi.

"I can see that you are here to ask me something for approval right?" pagtatanong nito.

"Is it about postponing the marriage?"

Tiningnan ni Klygy si Sir K na magsasalita na.

"I am here to see my future wife, Mr. Travios and I had come up of an idea about it since my fiancée is not ready" tiningnan siya ni Sir K at siya naman at tumango at tumingin sakaniyang Lolo na tumawa.

She doesn't know what Sir K is planning to say but she will just go with the flow.

"I have respect to your granddaughter's decision, Mr. Travios. It is my utmost desire to respect her in any way although sometimes, I annoy her."

Napatanga siya sa pagpapakatotoo nito sakaniyang Lolo. Hindi ba ito natatakot na baka magalit sakaniya ang kaniyang lolo?

"I admit that I stalked your granddaughter for about three years. It started when you introduced her to me."

Nagtagpo ang mga mata nila ni Sir K.

"I know her very well because of that. She is hard working. She is selfish of her feelings."

Natahimik siya.

"She does her work alone and save others on her own even if it isn't her burden.

She is stubborn but still gets soft in the end. But it's a fact that she hates me, Mr. Travios."

Narinig nalang ni Klygy na tumawa ang kaniyang lolo habang siya ay nakatitig sa mga mata ni Sir K. Hindi siya makapaniwalang sinasabi nito ang lahat sakaniyang lolo, nang walang halong sinungaling. Hearing him say she hates him, she questioned herself. Does she really hate him?

"She had worked with me in just two months and I know that she is still confused if I am really a good guy or not. So, we have talked about it a while ago that we will be knowing each other more. We don't have a specific date to point out about marriage but if you could reconsider, let your granddaughter know me better. The decision is still yours, Mr. Travios."

Klygy was speechless of everything. Sir K discussed their plan within just a short period of time. He was speaking casual and at the same time formal. She can say that he is really good in negotiating something like this. It is really convincing and she couldn't react.

Everything he said was like... he is reading what is on her mind and he knows how she thinks.

"That is a good idea, Mr. Zendguge. You are really just like your grandfather. It must have been hard for you for giving Valsius more time since you've been patient all these years. I will accept that suggestion but I have a condition."

Napalingon si Klygy sakaniyang lolo. Condition? Hindi niya alam pero kinabahan siya sa kondisyon na sinasabi nito.

"I want you two to stick with each other in a month."

Her jaw dropped. What?

"What do you mean 'stick with each other', grandpa?" pagtatanong niya sa kaniyang lolo.