H E A R D

CHAPTER 30

SINUNDAN ni Lavion ang kaniyang Kuya nang makalabas ito sa kwarto nito. Gusto niya itong kausapin kung bakit niya dinala ang kaniyang kaibigan sa Mansion.

“That is new, King. You’ve brought someone in this place” panimula niya.

Nagpatuloy lang sa paglalakad si King at tumungo sa living room.

“You like her right?” muli niyang pagtatanong rito at umupo sa kabilang couch kung saan ito umupo.

King rings the bell to call a maid before speaking.

“She will be mine.”

“Are you sure of that?” Lavion smirked, crossing her legs.

“You’re not her type” she added.

He scoffed and replied, “I will be her type.”
Then he told the maid to make him a tea.

“Forcing her won’t make any good, King. Just like mine, he still despise me” Lavion leaned her back on the couch, wagging her toe.

“It’s because you let him go” ani naman ni Sir K at naghanap ng mababasa.

Napansin niya kaagad ang pagkatahimik ni Lavion at tiningnan naman niya ang kaniyang nakababatang kapatid. He saw that look he doesn’t want to see from her sister, making him serious.

“Love, you’re a Zendguge,” he started speaking.

“You are the second Princess of Zendguge, we don't let go" tinitigan nito ang kaniyang mga mata. "You can pick what you want but you can’t easily get what you really crave for.

We tend to do everything just to get what we crave of and once we get it, it is our gain that is why we don’t give up. And giving up to something doesn’t mean it ends there.

We realize after deciding, love, that is why we question ourselves if we really did the right decision. Then we will conclude that it wouldn’t really make us happy to give up so we reconcile and we start again.”

Kinuha ni King ang tsaa na naka-serve sa lamesa at sumandig sa sopa. He was thinking about Klygy now.

“We make decisions that we regret, love.”

He remembers that night Klygy told him that he doesn’t own her. That night he oppressed her to decide. Since that day… he doesn’t want to see that ever again. It broke him.

“And that changes people.”

He doesn’t want to see her cry again. He doesn’t want her to make that expression again.

Klygy slowly closed the door behind her, not letting anyone caught her. She stayed behind the door and thought about everything she heard.

She was awake. She was wide awake since Sir K lifted her up from the car. She wanted to test him and know who really he is inside his home.

Back then, he didn’t do anything after taking off her boots. He didn’t take advantage of touching her although she is wearing a revealing outfit. He didn’t even wake her up to make her change instead, he let her rest and lie down.

And she heard those words…

“I am lying. I want all of you, Mykh.”

The sound of his voice was like he really wanted her. He is being impatient of waiting within almost three years but he still did what she wants.

She is completely wrong about Sir K. He is different inside his home. He became a soft brother to his sister. He makes powerful words to encourage his broken sister. He isn’t acting like the playful and strict Sir K at work, instead he was like a protector and a man that does his responsibility.

“We make decisions that we regret.”

That stroke her. She regretted breaking up with Choco. And she really wanted him back. She wants to get back that time where happiness is pouring nonstop.

“And that changes people.”

Yes, the break up changed her. She became unfriendly anymore. She doesn’t make friends with guys anymore. It is because she still wants him.

“Pera lang ang habol niya sayo at ang kompanya niyo”

Vanilla’s voice popped up into her head and she looked down upon recalling everything she said.

Maybe everything was meant to tell her that she should really move on and try something new, look for something that will really make her crave. And get that something she really wants to own.

It’s time to reconcile and start again.

“King…” Lavion started speaking. She was looking down and was supressing her tears to fall.

“I’m sorry if I have given up. I’m sorry” she wiped her tears away and then she looked up.

“I will definitely make him come back, King. I won’t give up” she promised.

King watched her sister wipe all her tears.

She smiled, “Thank you for being my big brother.”

He chuckled and replied, “Thank Mom and Dad, instead, for making an amazing handsome brother.” He sipped from his tea.

Tumawa rin si Lavion habang naiiling sa kahanginan ng kuya niya, “But you aren’t a good brother to Little KBum.” Ininom rin nito ang kaniyang tsaa.

“Oh that kid? I was just disciplining him for behavioural purposes.” He puts down his cup of tea.

“You just sound like a father” komento ni Lavion na may ngisi sa mga labi.

“I have become a father since Dad passed me the throne, love. And it is my responsibility to take care of my younger siblings. So if ever that your man wouldn’t give you a chance to love him, I’ll kill him.”

“Chill, King. As if I will let you do that,” ngumisi ito.

“Is that how you love him?”

“Yes” she confidently answered.

“What if you have come to the point of choosing between me and him, who would you choose?” he smirked.

Lavion sighed and sit straight. “If it’s about drowning, I will save him because he doesn’t know how to swim. If it’s about having a fire, I will save him because he is a freak while you can run. If it’s about falling from a creep, I will save him because he is afraid of heights.”

“You really don’t want to save me in any way?” he pouted, making her chuckle but then a second, she's serious.

“I will save you once you try to kill yourself for being broken.”

***

ZS1 Ch. 30 / Cherophobia MP