K I T C H E N

CHAPTER 31

BINUKSAN ni King ang pintuan ng kaniyang kwarto at bumungad sakaniya si Klygy na nakaupo sakaniyang kama at nakatingin sa isang frame kung saan nakalagay ang family picture nilang magkakapatid kasama ang kanilang mga magulang.

He immediately smiled because she didn’t flinch after seeing her holding one of the thing he treasures the most.

“When did you wake up, babe?” pagtatanong niya at pumasok sa loob.

“Do you want to eat? Or take a bath before eating? It’s midnight, I still haven’t eaten my dinner,” pag-iimbita niya.

Hindi nagsalita si Klygy at ibinalik nalang ang picture frame sa kinalalagyan nito at tiningnan si King na nakatayo parin sa likod ng pinto.

“Wala akong ganang kumain,” she replies and looked sideways to the window to see the moon.

“How about simple dinner? Fried rice, soy sauce and egg?”

Agad na napangiti si King nang makita ang pagliwanang ng mukha ni Klygy.

“Follow me” he commanded as he opened the door, leave it open and walked to the hall.

“Are you going to use your hand?”

Napatigil siya at napalingon sakaniyang likod at nakitang nakadungaw si Klygy mula sa pintuan. Mukhang nag-dadalawang isip ito na sundan siya.

“Yes.”

When he is with her, nothing matters.

Lumabas si Klygy at lumapit sakaniya.

“Are you sure? What if someone sees you? You’re a Mafia King.”

He chuckled a bit and held her hand and said, “I am a Mafia King, I can do whatever I want.”

Hinila na niya ito papunta sa kusina ng kaniyang mansion. May mga dinaanan silang mga mafia assassin na nagbabantay sa gabi at nagsiyukuan naman ito sa kanilang pinuno. Pumasok na sila sa kusina at don na niya binitawan si Klygy.

“Fry an egg, I’ll do the rice” utos niya kay Klygy at tumango naman ito.

Klygy went to the fridge to get two eggs and saw some beef inside it, giving her an idea.

“How about making a steak?” pagtatanong niya at napalingon naman sakaniya si King.

“Let’s try it with ketchup? Do you have ketchup?” muli niyang sabi at naghanap ng ketchup sa fridge kung meron.

Natawa naman si King dahil sa suhestyon niyo. She said that she has no appetite a while ago and now, it was like she is craving of food more than him.

“Let’s have a try” he beamed and continued his work with the rice.

So then, with four hands making a dinner, it didn’t take long for them to finish cooking.

“That smells good” komento ni Klygy nang matapos na ni King ang kaniyang fried rice. She was done frying the eggs and now she is doing the steak.

“Should we add chili in the ketchup?” pagtatanong naman ni King kay Klygy.

“Of course!”

Napangiti naman siya at ginawa ang sauce nila para sa steak.

“Won’t you get rashes with oily foods?” he suddenly asked, worried that she might have allergies. Yes, he stalked her but not to the extent that everything she is doing was watched.

“I’m fine with any food.”

“How about your skin? Specially in the face?” he looked at her clear skin in the face.

“It’s okay I don’t have sensitive skin.”

“Aren’t you worried that you might gain weight?”

Nakita niya ang pagkakunot ng noo ni Klygy at nagsalita, “What is actually the problem of being fat? Will you decline the marriage once I gain weight?”

Klygy directly said what she wanted to say. That was honest. She doesn’t care if it was insulting or what but she wanted to be frank.

King got surprised from her frank question but then he chuckled and watched her finished frying the steak. He didn’t think that she could actually pull out a question like that to him.

They served all their food in the other island and positioned themselves opposite each other after washing their hands.

“Babe,” tawag niya kay Klygy at lumingon naman ito.

Agad na nanlambot ang kaniyang puso dahil sa paglingon nito na para bang tanggap na nito na tinatawag niya ito ng ‘babe’. It was so good in his heart, it was pleasuring to eat with her like this.

Ito naman si Klygy, ay wala siyang iniisip nong lumingon siya. She just looked at him and didn’t even know how pleasuring that is, to King.

“Don’t worry, babe. It is not a problem if you gain weight. You can gain weight if you want, I’ll take care of you. I won’t give up,” he beamed before eating.

Napatanga lang si Klygy rito at hindi nakapagsalita nang ilang segundo at kumain nalang. She doesn’t want to argue with him this once. She will just enjoy how good the food is and devoured it in silence. They would only exchange glance when King asks her questions.

“Isn’t it a bit spicy for you?” King asked when he saw her sweating.

“I’m fine,” she replied.

He poured water on a glass and put it beside her plate before taking food to his mouth again. He was looking at her, watching every food she takes. It was a simple meal but it is so good with her.

He was taking his time savouring the moment when someone cleared a throat and they both turned their head to see KBum standing on the doorway, leaning on the wall.

Klygy was so shocked to see KBum in there and she doesn’t know what to do. She panicked specially that she knows King doesn't want to be seen in this state.

“This is a good view, man” nakangising tugon ni KBum kay King.

“I have a good news to your disciples” he added, clearly intending to something.

Nilunok kaagad ni King ang pagkain sakaniyang bibig at sinamaan nang tingin si KBum.

“You kid, what do you want? And why are you here?”

Umayos ito nang tayo bago magsalita, “You know what I want” ani nito at umalis na.

Si Klygy naman na walang ideya sa pinahihiwatig nito ay tumingin kay King na sa ngayon ay kumakain na  na parang walang pakialam kung may nakita si KBum.

“What does he mean?” pagtatanong niya dahil gusto niyang malaman kung anong ibigsabihin ng sinabi ni KBum.

Halatang pinahihiwatig nito na sasabihin niya sa mga kaibigan niya na kumakain si King gamit ang kaniyang kanang kamay na hindi naman gusto ni King na malaman nang K squad. Pero gusto niyang malaman kung anong ibigsabihin ng sinabi nitong gusto niyang kapalit.

“He wants her girlfriend back.”

Natigilan siya. It means? He wants to get Nima from her house?

“He wants her girlfriend to work with him again. It’s okay, I will bring her back to him since you will be living with me for over a month.”

Napatanga siya sa sinabi nito. He is saying it casually that make sounds like there is nothing wrong with her, living with him. And he is sure about it. He is serious about that hell of a month.

***

ZS1 Ch. 31
CherophobiaMP