I S L A N D

CHAPTER 21

MATAGAL na nakatitig si Klygy sa bagong text na kaniyang natanggap. Naramdaman niya ang panghihina ng kaniyang katawan pagkatapos basahin ang text nito.

I lost, Pri.
-PV

Hindi niya alam kung anong tinutukoy nito ngunit may pakiramdam siyang may ibigsabihin ito. Sa wakas at nakuha na niya ang contact number nito ngunit… mukhang hindi niya magagawa ang gusto niyang ipagawa rito.

She dialled PV’s number and then later, she answered the call.

“What is wrong? Are you okay?” pangunguna niya rito.

“I’m not in the mood” sagot nito sa kabila.

As usual of PV, sasabihin niya kung anong gusto niya. Bumuntong hininga siya.

“Tell me. I’m listening.”

Hindi siya nakarinig ng sagot mula rito sa loob ng ilang segundo.

“I let go of him. I don’t f*ckin think that this is how it hurts to let go of him.”

Hindi siya nakapagsalita. Hindi rin naman niya alam kung sino ang tinutukoy niya at alam niyang hindi nito kailangan ng advice. All she needs is someone to listen.

“F*ck. Come to me some time, Pri.”

“Yes. I will definitely come.”

If she can go out from this place.

The other line hanged up and she was left in silence. It seems like she had no choice. She can’t use PV too.

She got up from the bed and walked to the door and opened it. She was planning to beg Sir K, on her knees, to let her go and see Alivros or Choco but then to her surprise, KBum was sitting on the couch, watching to an underground channel in the television.

Their eyes met and she was the one who was shock. And then he looked back at the television.

“Two days left and the long awaited competition will surely start with the preliminary battle! Just this morning, we have received an email from PriValsius that she will be enjoining the 10th competition and celebrate her birthday!”

Her jaw dropped after hearing the news. PV is joining the competition?! And birthday?

Kinapa niya ang kaniyang bulsa at tiningnan kung ano ang date, it’s May 29 and PV’s birthday is May 31. The 10th competition is really right on her birthday!

Damn!

She looked back at the tv only to see it all black. KBum turned it off and now he was looking at her, scowling.

“I came here to see you.” Tumayo ito, “Since you look fine, I will tell my girlfriend that you are okay.”

Nagsimula na itong maglakad patungo sa sulok kung nasaan ang elevator na iyon.

“Wait, why are you here? And how did you know this place?”

Are they having a conspiracy with Sir K? Is he part of this kidnapping thing and the K Squad?

Kumunot ang noo ni KBum. “That man is my brother. I can come here with my will. I can destroy this with my will.”

Namilog ang kaniyang mga mata sa narinig. Hindi niya akalaing magkapatid pala ang dalawang ito dahil wala talaga silang pinagmanahan sa isa’t isa. Kahit sa ugali ay magkaibang magkaiba.

This is insane!

Nakita niyang na-scan ang mukha ni KBum sa elevator at nagbukas ito. At dahil plano narin niyang tumakas ay itinulak niya KBum papasok at pumasok narin siya.