B A N G

CHAPTER 39

SABAY na hinanda ni Sir K at Klygy ang kanilang mga armas para sakanilang darating na laban pagsapit ng gabi. Pinanood ni King si Klygy na itinatali ang kaniyang buhok at maya maya ay nakatanggap nang panlilisik ng mga mata mula rito.

“You’re so beautiful, babe” he beamed and rested his back on his chair.

“May I remind you that we’re at work, sir” sagot ni Klygy habang isinusuot na ang kaniyang boots.

“But there’s only the two of us, no need of formalities,” saad naman niya.

Klygy tsked before speaking, “then? We’re just gonna ruin professionalism because we are in the same room for work?”

Sir K chuckled. There is really no use of flirting with her when they’re at work. She always wins with sarcasm. But he really likes having a conversation like this with her.

“But we are in a relationship for formality, right?”
He waited for her reaction and received another glare from her.

“Pwede ba, sir? Kalimutan mo muna ang kasalan kapag nasa trabaho tayo,” pagtataray sakaniya ng babaeng gustong gusto niyang tinatarayan siya.

Natawa siya, “You don’t like it?”

“What do you think?” tiningnan siya ni Klygy at tinaasa nang kilay.

“I think you like it,” he beamed as Klygy groaned in annoyance and stood up with her boots on.

“Alam mo, sir. Gustong gusto na kitang sakalin” she made a clear fake smile, intending that she is really annoyed but seeing her boss still smiling, it even annoyed her more.

“Hindi na ba ako nakakainis, boss? Hindi ka ba nasasaktan sa mga sinasabi ko? Hindi ka ba magagalit sa mga sinasabi at sasabihin ko?”

He looked up to her, innocent.

“No.”

She made a heavy sigh, couldn’t believe who is she talking now.

“May saltik ka ba sa utak, sir? Doctor ka diba? E-Examine mo nga yang utak mo kung okay pa ba o hindi. May problema talaga jan eh,” naiinis niyang sambit at nilagyan ng mga bala ang kaniyang mga baril.

Tumawa na naman si Sir K at tinitigan siya, “After this, I’ll have a full-body examination.”

Klygy looked at him in disbelief. So just because she said that there is something wrong with him and he will really do that?

“You’re unbelievable” she commented, wagging her head side to side.

“Thanks” he chuckled, enjoying every face she makes, every words she says and every move she does.

“You’re proud that I am seeing you as a crazy man?” pagtatanong ni Klygy habang pinalibot sa bewang ang mga karagdagan pangkat ng mga bala.

He smirked, saying, “You mean, a crazy man that is crazy about you?”

Klygy grabbed the knife from her left thigh belt and flung it to his direction, making him got up from his seat to dodge it.

“That was a good move, babe” tumatawang reaksyon ni Sir K habang nakatingin sa kutsilyong naitusok sa pinakasentro ng kaniyang kinauupuan.

“You are even aiming something really precious” he added, realizing that the knife was actually going to flung into his lower abdomen.

“What if I didn’t dodge it? What about our future??” he complained, serious.