I T ' S O K A Y

CHAPTER 42

Here it is. Here it is.

The media.

And Klygy is not pertaining to journalists, it is the mass media collecting photos of her. It is not because she is an influencer or a public figure, it is just because she is stunning with her look, with the shape of her body that looks so much like a model.

As they walked through the airport of the Cebu, Philippines, there were tones of phones directed to them and she couldn’t stop but feel uncomfortable with her surroundings. She was a model before but she stopped it. Her grandfather doesn’t want her to be a public figure because of his enemies. And she needs to make her life private.

But then she felt a warm hand hold hers, making her raise her head to the man walking with her. Their eyes met and he is saying something through his eyes like…

She needs not to worry about it. It calmed her down and she breathes to gain confidence and walked normal with their hands… interwined.

She could feel the firing up of her body because this is the first time they have done this and she could barely breath alright. She bit her tongue to calm down and walk normal with him.

And there they saw Nima and KBum waiting for them. She wanted to move her hands away but King gripped her hands tight not letting her hand go. Nima comes to her and took her stroller from her.

“Welcome back po, madam at sir! Salamat naman at safe kayo” bati nito at nilingunan si KBum.

“Hoy. Halika nga, batiin mo ang kuya mo!” pag-uutos nito kay KBum at hinila ito palapit sakanila.

Napatingala si Klygy kay King na may pilyong ngiti sakaniyang labi na mukha bang nag-eenjoy na pinapanood si KBum na walang kalaban laban kapag nandon si Nima.

Nagulat si Klygy nang paluin niya si KBum sa pwet. Halos malagutan siya nang hininga dahil sa pagkagulat at kinakabahang tiningnan ang reaksyon ni KBum. And then KBum wasn’t even fazed by a buttcheek slap and emotionlessly looked up to King.

“W-Welcome back, f*cker-“ KBum greeted but then Nima pinched his waist, making him flinch and stuttered.

“W-Welcome back, b-brother" he corrected.

She looked up to King and saw how his lips curved. He walks closer to the shy KBum and messed up his hair, smiling like he is so proud of his son.

She wonders why it looks so good in his eyes. Their siblinghood… is an apple in the eye.

“You’ve grown up, Bum. Maybe it’s time to give you the casino…” King watched how KBum’s eyes lit up after saying that and his lips curved sideways as he leaned closer to his ears.

“… once you’re married to Margette,” he whispered as he tapped his shoulder and walked passed him while pulling Klygy with her.

Sabay na silang umalis ng airport at lumilingon si Klygy kay KBum para suriin kung anong sinabi rito ni King na nagpatihimik rito na para bang namumula. She saw how KBum blushed while talking to her talkative maid.

Tiningnan niya ang kaniyang boss na relax na relax na naglalakad.

“Anong sinabi mo kay KBum?”

But then she was shocked when he let go of their interwined hands and wrapped his hands around her neck as he pulled her closer instead.

“I told him to get married with Margette” bulong nito at hindi niya alam kung narinig ba niya o hindi.

All she knows was that, they were so close, their body is touching and she couldn’t speak, her heart is throbbing. King messed up her hair and kissed her head, shocking her, totally.

“Let’s buy groceries before going home?” pagtatanong nito at tiningan siya.

She was frozen while her feet were walking. Hindi niya alam ang irereact niya dahil sa ginawa nito. They are practically looking like lovers now!

Hindi pa siya nakakasagot ay nakarating na sila sa kotseng sasakyan nila kaya hindi na siya nakapagsalita pa. Pinagbuksan siya ni King ng pinto nang kotse at pinapasok sa front seat at si King naman ay ang magmamaneho. Sa likod naman pumwesto si KBum at Nima. Wala nang nagsalita at pinaandar na ni King ang kotse.

She was still in shock and wasn’t intending to speak. What just happened a while ago made her realize that they were actually not formal to each other and that she is not uncomfortable towards him. What is this?

Is this a sign that she is getting along with him? She is getting along with his childish, clingy and impeccable attitude? Is this a good or a bad sign?

Nang makarating na sila sa mall para mamili ng groceries ay don nalang niya narealize ang kaniyang kasuotan. Napahawak siya sakaiyang ulo. How could she forget?

“What are we doing here?” pagtatanong ni KBum nang ipark na ni King ang sasakyan.

“We’ll buy things in the grocery, you two can do anything you want. I’ll call when we’re done” ani ni King at lumabas na sa kotse para pagbuksan si Klygy.

“I’ll stay here,” she demanded.

“Why?”

Kumunot ang kaniyang noo at tiningnan siya.

“You saw what happened in the airport a while ago and you’re taking me to a public place that has more people? And for f*ck’s sake, I’m wearing your polo” she complained, spreading her arms for him to see what she is wearing.

But King is just persistent to show the public that she is his, so… he beamed.

“It’s okay. I’m with you and computers are with me”

Napatitig nalang sakaniya si Klygy.

“You’ll be bored in here alone that is why you have to come with me, with my polo on you, with you beside me,” he added making her groan and went out the car with only her phone with her.

Malapad ang ngiti ni King nong sinara niya ang pinto ng kotse at hinabol si Klygy na naglalakad na. Nakatingin siya kina KBum at Nima na nauna ng umalis.

“They’re pretty cute, right?” King started a conversation and looked at the woman beside her.

Napatingin naman si Klygy sa dalawang iyon na magkahawak ang kamay na naglalakad. Seeing KBum being so naive when he is with Nima, it is unexpectedly satisfying.

Come to think of it, Nima is also being real to him and she wonders how did they get along.

“Is Mina a mafia assassin?”

She is really curious about Nima’s identity that she hadn’t found out until now.

“She is my mom’s butler’s daughter. She was fulfilling her duty as one of the Zendguge’s protector. I assigned her to KBum because of her honesty and straight forward personality.”

Napatingala si Klygy sa ipinapakitang ekspresyon ni King.

“… And I never thought that KBum will end up being possessive of her.”

There was a smile on his lips that says something that words couldn’t tell. It was maybe… satisfaction to see that his brother is doing well with the woman his brother wanted to be.

He turned his head to look at her as their eyes met. She felt the rumbling of her chest again knowing that there is something she doesn't  want, that might happen in the end of this.

***

ZS1 Ch. 42
phobiii_zz