P O S T P O N E

CHAPTER 28

Kanina pa naglalakad si Klygy sa kaniyang kwarto habang tinitingnan lang ang kaniyang phone. Hindi siya mapakali. Hindi niya lubos maisip na si Sir K pa ang naisip ng kaniyang lolo na magpakasal sakaniya. Her grandfather wanted her to call sir K and tell him that their marriage will be scheduled next month and it seems like her grandfather already know that they have met and they knew each other.

This isn’t good. This isn’t happening. She must be dreaming!

“Mykh.”

Natauhan siya nang marinig ang boses ni Sir K at nakitang nasagot ang tawag nito sakaniya nang wala man lang siyang pinindot.

Because she is panicking, she directly spoke.

“Is this part of your f*cking plan?”

“No. your grandfather did.”

“It’s impossible! How did he know that we knew each other?” Napahawak siya sakaniyang ulo at umupo sa kaniyang kama.

“Would you believe if I tell you?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Because you are a Mafia King and you’re a Zendguge.”

“Then why do you trust Princess?”

“Princess who? Lavion? Yeah, I trust her but you are a special case. You’re not trustworthy.”

Tumawa ito, “You were afraid of me being entangled with your life before so now you won’t worry about me being your husband"

She greeted her teeth, “Worry? Husband? F*ck you.”

Tumawa na naman ito, “You cannot say no to your grandfather, Mykh. I will marry you next month.”

“postpone it.”

“No.”

Napapikit na siya sa inis, “I said postpone it or I will f*ckin destroy the K Company.”

“Okay? That was a good blackmail although I’m looking forward for it but you will still be walking with me in the aisle, my Mykh.”

Napakagat na siya sakaniyang labi at napakuyom.
“What do you f*ckin want to postpone it?”

Gustong gusto na niya itong patayin.

“Why would you actually postpone it?"

Natigilan siya at naisip ang sinabi nito. Bakit nga ba? What is the purpose of postponing it when … it is still going to happen?

“I will talk with Mr. Travios tomorrow. We will postpone our wedding” Sir K hanged up as she dropped her body on her king-sized bed.

She had been overthinking lately. She can tell that she is poor in decision making and Sir K is the one who still decides. Everything she had done is not the decision she made.

Is she really going to marry him? For business? For money? For inheritance? Then what will happen after they get married? Will they live in the same roof? Will they… make babies?

She stopped thinking there and her cheeks flushed. She rolled over her bed, groaning loud.

Why would she think about that?! How could she thought about making babies huh? Pero jan naman tutungo ang pag-aasawa hindi ba? Ang bumuo ng pamilya? But then…

Would there even be love and happiness?

She wagged her feet and shook her head.

She couldn’t imagine it. She couldn’t imagine her future life with Sir K! She can’t predict when he is playing or not. She cannot pinpoint whether he is mad or not! And he is a freakin kidnapper, stalker, and psychopath!