B O O K S T O R E

CHAPTER 69

Tumigil ang kanilang sasakyan sa harap nang mansion ni King at pinagbuksan sila ng pinto. Lumabas na sila sa kotse habang ang mga butler ay kinuha ang kanilang mga gamit sa kotse. She was looking up to this white mansion that is approximately larger that her grandfather’s mansion in the US. This is above her expectation.

“Mama, where are we?” Zandry asked, holding her forearm while looking up to this wide property.

“It’s your papa’s mansion.”

Gulat namang napalingon si Zandry kay King na sa ngayon ay tumabi rin sakaniya. Hinawakan nito ang kamay ni Klygy at hinamas ang buhok ni Zandry.

“From now on, this is your home, Zandry. Let’s get inside?” pag-iimbita nito at hinila na si Klygy at dahil nakahawak si Zandry kay Klygy ay sumama na rin ito.

So then, as they walked inside the mansion, a spacious hall appear in their eyes where everything was like it was modern. They could hear the sound of instruments and there they saw group of students playing violin. There are also a pianists.

Tumigil ang mga ito nang makita sila. “Good afternoon, Mr. K and Mrs. K.” sabay na bati ng mga ito.

“Good afternoon,” bati ni Klygy bago sila muling naglakad paakyat sa hagdanan at nagpatuloy naman ang mga ito.

King guided Zandry to his room and told him what to do. The boy was so surprised that he couldn’t believe that he will be living in the mansion. Pagkatapos nilang ihatid si Zandry sa kwarto nito ay sa kwarto nilang dalawa na naman sila pumunta.

“You like it?” King asked her.

She nodded, “it’s pretty good,”

“pretty good for raising kids?” he grinned.

Sinamaan niya ito nang tingin, “what’s gotten into your mind, thinking about kids all of a sudden?”

“Kids, I want many kids,” he beamed, walking towards her.

She groaned, “papatayin na talaga kita kapag gagawin mo yan.” She rolled her eyes when he hugged her from the back.

“You won’t kill me,” he smelled her hair.

“I will kill you,”

“Are you sure?”

“Not now but soon,”

He chuckled, starting to kiss her neck.

“you really hate me that much?”

“yeah, yeah. So get off, I’m going to sleep.”

But then, he went up to her earlobe and bit it making her whine.

“w-what are you doing? I’m going to sleep,” nagpumiglas siya pero sadyang mahigpit ang pagkakayakap nito sa bewang niya.

And then he grabbed her breast, shutting her.
“h-hey-“ she was cut because he lifted her up, walked to the bed and put her down. He positioned himself between her thighs and the he started kissing her.

“you horny bastard” she mumbled in between their kiss before kissing back that made him smile.

SINCE that day they moved into her husband’s mansion, she doesn’t need to work much. Her time was drawn to Zandry and to the music class being held in the hall. On the following days, she doesn’t know how did she got the urge to read books when she isn’t fond of it.

So then, she looked for books in the mall with only Zandry and a chauffeur with her.  Upon looking for books in the National Bookstore, she was so surprised to see her husband coming to them. Tumigil ito nong makita sila at agad itong pumasok sa store na hinahabol ang hininga.