F A U L T

CHAPTER 18

“Sir”
Nilapag ni Klygy ang maraming papeles na kakatapos lang niyang gawin. With the sound of her voice, it was clearly pertaining to something. But then Sir K turned around his seat, again.

It’s been three days that she is bugging him to stop the competition but he would just ignore her.

“Please, sir.”

She has only 4 days left before the competition and Alivros already warned her about getting a bronze hetch.

“You must tell me why,” Sir K turned around again and then again like a kid playing.

Napamura nalang siya dahil kitang kita niyang nag-eenjoy si Sir K sakaniyang ginagawa at pinaglalaruan lang siya. Ngunit hindi siya susuko hanggang sa magbago ang isip nito.

She gained all her courage to tell another person about her situation before speaking. “I have a back issue. I can’t fight. Please, sir. I beg you.”

Napatigil si Sir K sa pag-iikot sakaniyang swivel chair at tiningnan siya sa mga mata. Sa ngayon ay seryoso na ito ngunit walang emosyon ang mga mata nito.

“I don’t need that reason. I need three reasons.”

Natigilan si Klygy. It was like Sir K had known her reasons beforehand. Yes, she has three reasons. One is because of her back issue. Second is to protect Choco from Alivros. And third is to not hurt Alivros because he is part of her life.

Even though Sir K is a trusted person, she cannot tell him about her personal problems.  This is clearly being selfish. Everything she is doing is selfish of her. She is protecting herself from the start.

“Pasensya na sir pero wala akong ibang rason” she just mumbled and came back to her work.

She will think of another way to stop the competition or convince Vanilla- What about PV? She can still ask help from PV so all she need now is to look for her contact.

This is stressing. She couldn’t think straight anymore. She was stuck to many alternatives. She can do something but she just couldn’t do it. She doesn’t want to use Vanilla. She also doesn’t want to use PV. There is really one thing left… it’s her, herself.

“You are stressing her out” pagsasalita ni Klam nang makaalis na si Klygy sa kompanya at sila nalang ni Sir K ang natira.

Nag-aalala siya sa kalagayan ngayon ni Klygy at alam niyang kagagawan na naman ito ng boss niya.

“She wants to stop the 10th competition.”

“What?”

He misunderstood it. He thought that it was something else but it is actually about the competition?

Harshly wants to get hold of Hellellous and use her to win the competition. Mykh was mistaken as Hellellous and she will play for three purposes. And she had many alternatives” Sir K leaned his back on his seat.

“What is supressing her is the choice, Klam. I am teaching her to be decisive and how does it feel to have people carrying around with one body.”

Napatitig nalang si Klam sa kaniyang boss. He didn't thought that his boss would actually think about improving Klygy's personality. He was supressing her in a way that he is making her realize her situation.

Napailing siya.

"You have gone crazy, sir."
Tumawa lang ito.

KLYGY dropped her body on her bed. She was so confused and puzzled. There are so many things coming through her mind. Hindi na niya alam kung anong gagawin at anong pipiliin niya. Tiningnan niya ang kaniyang mobile phone at tatawagan na sana si Vanilla nang magbago na naman ang isip niya.