Justcie league daugther - who helps you father raise you and your brothers 2

Being single father and raise boys along with a baby girl was more easy for your father, even when memories of your mother will come to your father every time they looked at you or your brothers. With the support from family and friends your father was able to be a father and superhero at the same time.

Green lantern

Your uncle Carlos was there to help your father take care of you and your brother, he was also made your and your brother god father and will gain custody of you both if something had happened to your father. Your father knew he was a green lantern and there were, time where he might not come back home to you and your father. Your uncle was happy when he found out he will become your guys godfather because you and your brother had become something special to him.

When it came to money trouble your uncles Carlos was the not the only one to help there was also Bruce Wayne and Oliver Queen who are members of the justice league with your father. What surprise you when you got older is when you and the other main justice league members kids, later found out that both Bruce and Oliver had started up a college fund for all superhero kids for there future lives as adults.

Aqua man

Well being the princes of underwater kingdom you can say you had many nannies that took care of you, but the nannies were ladies at were trusted by your father and your uncle mero. There were times when a servant or nanny tried to kill you or your brother. Making your father and uncle change your some of the rules on the castle, when you father was not giving you a lecture it was your dear uncle mero.

Your uncle mero was order by your father to watch over you and your brother if something had happened to him, and to make sure either you or your brother gained the throne when you both were older. Mostly to keep a close eye on your uncle orm when he was near you or your brother.

Wondrous man

Well you were raised on the same inland your father was raised on and your older brothers as well, but when it come to help on raising you it was your grandfather who step in when it came to take care of you or your siblings when your father to leave for missions.

When you had gotten order you were soon given your own personal guards that will follow you when, ever you had left the palace by the orders of your father and grandfather making sure nothing bad happened to you. You were fine having guards because they respect you and also gave you time to be alone when you wanted it.