5-FIVE💙

Some weeks later💘

Today being Monday meant I was all alone at home, with the maid, of course. Abubakar had gone off to work, while the kids were at school. Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to return to sleep after Abubakar left. So, after I quickly prepared breakfast, which was French bread with butter, jam, and coffee, I took a shower and put on something light before settling down in the upstairs living room to watch a show.

I was engrossed in my movie when my cell phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

It was Mimi.

"Would you be kind enough to come to the door?" she asked, and it suddenly clicked that she might be outside.

"Oh, okay??" I replied as I made my way downstairs to answer the door. Upon opening it, I was greeted by my dear friends who engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Too tight," I whispered as they released me.

"Oh my God, I'm just in love with this house," Ibteesam exclaimed.

"Then marry it," Amirah quipped.

"You guys, please settle down," I pleaded before their bickering starts. I called the maid to bring them refreshments before we began our chit-chat.

"Bridey, you're really enjoying yourself, huh? Look at how you're glowing, and you've gained some weight. It seems Abubakar is doing a great job," Mimi commented.

"You don't know what you're talking about," I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"But she's right, girl. Have you seen yourself? You look even more beautiful, Ma shaa Allah," Ibty joined.

"Stop it," I smiled.

"Blush all you want."

"You idiots," I playfully insulted.

"So, guys, I have an announcement to make." Mimi said.

"Okay, what is it? Hope it's good news?" We all turned our attention to her, eagerly waiting for the news, but Amirah interrupted.

"Asmau, I love your new phone case. Where did you get it?"

"Oh, thank you. I bought it last week in Wuse. It's nice, right? I can—"

"Guys, I'm trying to say something here!" Mimi snapped.

"Oh, sorry." We mumbled.

"Fools," she said, annoyed.

"You're the fool here."

"Amirah don't start, or else I'll beat you here, and you won't be able to do anything about it," Mimi threatened, pointing her finger at Amirah.

"I'd love to see you try," Amirah mocked.

"You guys, don't start arguing, please. Mimi, tell us what you wanted to say," Farhan urged.

"So, Ahmad's people are coming tomorrow to discuss with my parents and ask for my hand in marriage. They'll set a date for our wedding," she announced, with excitement.

"Really?!! ALHAMDULILLAH!! I'm so happy for you, Mimi. May Allah bless your marriage," I prayed, as the others congratulated her and celebrated the news.

"Guys, how about the rest of you? When are your weddings?" I asked.

"We'll get there when the time is right, but soon, In shaa Allah," Farhan replied.

We continued chatting until my three little angels returned from school. The kids exchanged pleasantries with their aunties before we went upstairs so I could get them freshened up. After bathing Noorie and dressing her, we went downstairs for dinner.

Later in the night....

At around 11pm, I took a quick shower and donned a purple sleeveless, transparent lingerie that stopped at my mid-thighs. It had two straps on both shoulders. I removed my ribbon, letting my long, black, silky hair fall down my back. Afterward, I adorned myself with different perfumes and stood before the mirror.

"Look, Asmau, if you don't stop being shy and give him his rights as your husband, I assure you he'll look for another woman." Ibteesam's words echoed in my mind. I wasn't ready to lose Abubakar as I had lost Abdul.

"I can do this," I told myself, taking a deep breath.

I looked at my reflection one last time before sauntering out of the bathroom. Abubakar was sitting at the edge of the bed, engrossed in his phone, not noticing me. I cleared my throat to grab his attention, and he looked up, his eyes traveling from my head to my toes.

My skin started to tingle under his gaze, and before I could say a word, he walked over, From then on, things started getting intense...

And Of course, they concealed their marriage.

Edited Version
Vote,
Comment,
And share❤️

LY❤️❤️❤️