18-EIGHTEEN💛

Hey peeps❤️

Enjoy💘💘💘

"Habiby, please reconsider going. I will miss you so much," Asmau pleaded, tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry, Hayatie. I'll be back before you even realize it. It's just for a week," Abubakar reassured her.

"Okay, but take care of yourself. Eat well, stay hydrated, and please, stay away from Iman as much as possible. I still don't understand why both of you have to go together," Asmau said, a hint of frustration in her voice.

"Babe, calm down. Iman and I both need to be there for business reasons. But don't worry, we'll only communicate when it's strictly related to work. Agreed?"

"Yes, agreed. Just promise me you'll be cautious around her," Asmau warned, her worry evident.

"I promise, Hayatie. Now, cheer up. I better head to the airport before I miss my flight. Take care of yourself, our kids, and our dear twins. I love you," Abubakar said, pulling her into a warm embrace.

"I love you too, Habiby. It's just hard to imagine managing for a whole week without you," Asmau confessed, with a pout.

"Don't think like that. I'll be back before you even realize it. Don't be sad, Hayatie," Abubakar said reassuringly, giving her a final squeeze before letting go and heading towards the door.

Layla

"Hello, ma'am Layla."

"Ah, Spider. What's the latest update?" Layla inquired.

"Madam, should I go ahead and send those pictures to him now?" he questioned, his tone eager.

She leaned back in her chair, a mischievous smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "No, not yet. We have to wait for the perfect moment. Timing is everything."

"Understood, ma'am. I'll await your signal," he replied, with a smirk.

She chuckled softly. "Patience, Spider. The web is spun, and the prey will fall right into it when the time is right."

"Absolutely, ma'am. Just let me know when to strike."

And the call ended.

Asmau

"Daddy, we miss you so much!" The kids' excited voices screamed through the phone as soon as Abubakar answered the video call.

"Kids, I miss you all too. I hope you're behaving well and keeping your promise to take care of Mommy?" he inquired, with a warm smile on his face.

"Yes, Daddy, we're looking after Mommy and not causing any trouble, right, Mommy?" Noorie turned to me, and I nodded with a grin.

"That's great, my little champions,"

"Okay, isn't it bedtime for you guys now?" he glanced at his wristwatch.

"Oh, yes. It's bedtime, kids. Off to your room. I'll be there soon, Noorie, kuje ina zuwa," I instructed, and they bid their father goodnight before heading out of the room.

"Hayatie, I miss you terribly," he confessed.

"I miss you too, Habiby. It's only been three days, but it feels like forever," I lamented playfully.

"Don't worry, my love. I'll be back before you even realize it," he reassured. We exchanged a few more words before he had to end the call for a business dinner.