11-ELEVEN🖤

Asmau
Morning💕

I woke up early to get the kids ready for school, ensuring they had everything they needed before they left. After they were out the door, I went upstairs and found Abubakar getting ready for work.

"You didn't wake me up," he stated.

"I'm sorry, I thought you wanted to rest a bit longer," I replied, and went over to the closet to retrieve his suit.

"Here," I handed him his suit.

"Thank you. Is my tie okay?" he asked, looking into the mirror.

"Yes, it looks fine," I assured him, then noticed a new perfume on the bed.

"Is this a new perfume?" I inquired, picking it up and taking a whiff.

"Yes, it is. Do you like the scent?" he asked.

"Yeah, I love it! Why do you always buy for yourself, but not for me?" I said, pouting playfully.

"You have millions of perfumes in your wardrobe, Asmau. I've mentioned that before, you know," he responded with a smile.

"Alright, you better get going," I said.

"Are you kicking me out?" he raised an eyebrow, feigning surprise.

"No, no! I just don't want you to be late for work,"

"I can't be late. I'm the boss," he winked.

"Whatever. bye-bye," I said, hugging him.

"Really? A hug? My wife is old fashioned," he teased.

"Oh, come on, what do you want?" I asked, placing my hands on my waist.

"A kiss, of course," he replied with a shrug.

"Alright," I smiled and leaned in, giving him a kiss.

"Damn! That's what I'm talking about, wifey," he exclaimed, causing me to laugh.

"Um, I almost forgot. Please, I want to go out later, habiby," I requested.

"Where to?" he inquired.

"To visit a friend from our secondary school. Please say yes," I pleaded.

"Okay, but don't stay out too long, and drive carefully," he stated.

"In shaa Allah. Thank you for allowing me, habiby. I love you," I smiled.

"Anything for my queen. And I hope I'm forgiven for what happened last night?" he asked, a hint of concern in his eyes.

"Of course, my habiby. You're forgiven, and forgive me too," I pouted.

"You don't need to ask. I better get going..." he said, and we walked hand in hand downstairs. He bid me goodbye and left after a series of kisses, leaving me with a smile on my face.

***

After stepping out of the shower, I quickly got dressed, and applied my makeup. Satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed my veil and made my way downstairs to the parking lot.

I decided to call Maryam to ask for Iman's address. "Hello, Mary," I said, playfully.

"Haba matar yaya, you know I hate that name," she whined.

"Toh, sorry. Can I ask you for a favor?" I requested.

"Of course, anything for you," she replied.

"Please, I need Iman's address," I said.

"Okay, I'll send it to you. But I hope everything is okay?" she asked, concern evident in her voice.

"No worries, everything is fine. Please send it quickly," I urged.