6-SIX🧡

Hey👋

Go ahead🌚

Enjoyyy💘💘

ASMAU

Ring--ring--ring--"

"Hello," I answered.

"Hello Ma'am, This is Jennifer from Leesha's Cakes and Chops. I called to inform you that we won't be able to deliver the birthday cake at the agreed time today because we're having some problems at the store. But don't worry because we'll deliver it immediately once we fix the issue. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience."

"What do you mean the cake won't be delivered early? What kind of problem is that? Look, I want the cake to be available as soon as possible, so it's better you start fixing the issue now. I will come to pick it up around 3:00 pm. I've given you enough time, so please don't disappoint me."

"We're really sorry, Ma'am, and we'll do our best not to disappoint you."

"Goodbye." I hung up, already frustrated, before I continued glazing my cupcakes.

Some people are so incompetent, goodness!

I was busy fuming when I felt a pair of hands snaking their way around my waist.

"Hayatie, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly. I turned around to face him, and he pulled me close to his body as I circled my arms around his neck.

"Can you imagine this? Leesha's cales and chops called to tell me that they're having some problems at their shop, so the cake won't be delivered early. They are stressing me out, and I want Noorie's birthday to go perfectly. My baby is so excited about her 4th birthday, so everything has to go perfectly well. But it looks like they want to ruin it," I complained in annoyance.

"Baby, calm down. I think you're slightly overreacting," he chuckled.

I wrinkled my brows at him, pulling away. "What do you mean overreacting? Our daughter is having her special day, and you think it's all a joke? You should appreciate my work, but instead, you're saying that I'm overreacting. Well, since you think I'm overreacting, just leave so I can finish my work here in the kitchen without any distractions."

"Asmau, I know you're stressed, but watch how you talk to me," he warned.

I let out a sigh, knowing I hit a nerve. "Look, I'm so sorry, habiby. I don't really know what's going on with me. For the past few days, I get pissed off really easily. But I'm sorry, I didn't mean to speak to you like that. I'm really sorry," I apologized, hugging him.

"It's alright, Hayatie. I'm sorry for being inconsiderate too. I know you just want to make Noorie happy, and I'm really proud of you for that. But still, don't stress yourself out."

"Okay, Habiby, I won't. The cupcakes are ready, so I better take them to Noorie. I'm sure she's waiting to start munching on her cupcake."

Before I could even step out, Ansar and Noorie came rushing into the kitchen. "Mummy, my cupcake!"

"I'm eager to taste it," Ansar said too.

"Kids, calm down. Go back upstairs, and I'll be right there with your cupcakes." I stated.

"Okay," they sighed before racing back upstairs.

"Allah ya shirya. They love sugary things too much," I complained before turning to Abubakar, just to see him peacefully taking a bite out of a cupcake that I definitely didn't give him permission to take.