Chapter 8

I walked up to the terrace I'd seen her walk up to. The restlessness wasn't letting me stay downstairs. None of the blaring music interested me, I only heard the soft sobs as she left. I saw her back up in the second rooftop, sitting the same way as the day before. The night sky was always her solace. Especially when there was no rain she could go through. I got up upon it myself as silently as possible. I didn't want her to make me leave before I even got there. Sitting down beside her I mirrored the way she was sitting. She looked up soft lines of tears spreading down her face, her pink pouty lips spread apart, the gloss already wiped away. I couldn't ever lie about how beautiful she looked even while crying. It was the tears that pinched my heart. Her eyes did deserve that. But I gave her those myself.... if I hadn't left she'd never be here like this perhaps this would've been our wedding, the celebrations. She turned away the next second looking back into the distance.

Si - "Upar kyun aayi?"

"Hmm?" She hummed turning towards me again. I wanted to give her a hug, the same ones that calmed her in a millisecond. "Upar kyun aayi?" I asked again, looking at her stained cheeks. She gave me a soft smile turning back to the sky. "Niche nhi rehna tha" she mumbled wiping off her tears.

Si - "Ajj nhi bhagayegi? Baat krlu ya?"

Her lips curled up softly as she shook her head lightly. The smile was sad but at least it was a smile. This would take longer... and I was okay with that. If I'd put her through all of that for 5 years, I deserved this. "Karan ne kya bola ajj?" I ask testing the waters. Her face morphed into a frown yet again.

S - "Kuch nhi. Bas aise hi"

Si - "Shehnaaz sch bta, jhooth ajj bhi bolna nhi aata tere ko, aakhon mein dikhta hai"

"Tu bolna sikhade? Expert hai na.. itni baar bolke ab sikhana toh aata hi hoga" she responded turning her face away yet again. Her words felt like a new bought knife cutting through my heart. But she wasn't wrong. I'd lied to her so many times only to see the jealousy peak in her face. I loved it. I also loved how her own glare would keep the girls away. She was my female version. Enough passion in her eyes to kill.

Si - "Shehnaaz please. Abhi k liye sab side pe rakh kr baat krle? "

S - "Ek baat batayega? Sach.."

Si - "Hmm"

S - "Us din... us din kya hua tha? Hum toh poora din khush the na? Saath the? Fir raat ko kaise suffocating ho gyi main? Itna pakk gya ek din mein ki chod diya? Tu khud hi kehta tha na ki mere bina tujhe neend tak nhi aati? Toh kyun-"

Si - "W-woh main... main nhi bta skta abhi. Reason bohut stupid tha. Shayad. Lekin I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry. For that and for these 5 years. Meri galti hai. Main maanta bhi hu. Reason bhi bataunga lekin yaha nhi. Not like this."

"Agar main tumhe bina reason goli maar du aur 5 saal baad sorry boli toh tu zinda ho jayega?" She mumbled looking me straight in the eyes. I hated how it sounded. Absolutely hated it. The last three words came out of her mouth like that was what she was feeling. I could see it too. She'd buried her real self somewhere. Or maybe I'd done the honours. "Shaadi ke baad baat kregi? Humari jagah pe? The cafe or "

S - "My apartment, par mujhe sab answer chahiye us din. I don't care, nhi toh mat ana "

I looked at her as she gazed farther into the distance. Her hands were covered with whatever they were using to make the stain stay. I couldn't help but stare. She looked angelic. Sad but angelic. I heard footsteps behind us breaking my train of thoughts. I got up deciding to leave the moment I saw his face. I didn't want to lose my temper on him right now. He'd made her cry.. for whatever reason but he'd done it. He walked forward standing in front of while smirking, clapping his hands.

Still in love💔 #Sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें