Chapter 44

Si - "Abe yrrr... mujhe nhi pta.. youre coming with me right now"

"Tu chal ghar? Peeche k drwaze se chale jayenge. Subah subah nikl jaana wahi se." I suggest knowing there was only a rare way out of going home with him. "Sure? Maar nhi khani hai mujhe subah dekh liya dadu ne toh" he murmured his tone slightly happier than before.

S - "Tu pagal hai?! Woh toh main aise hi bolti hu, schi thodi na maarenge. Mere se zyada tere ko pyaar milta hai vaise bhi. Ab chal, subah 5 bje uthna hai"

"4:30, ghar bhi jaana hai mujhe" he mumbled turning off his car once it was parked properly on the side of the road. I stepped out racing to the back entrance making sure no one was in way of the stair case up to my room. I was glad neither of the rooms beside mine were occupied, thatd only be a struggle further impossible to avoid. I sigh entering the room pulling off the drenched hoodie the next instant, getting sick before shoot could never be ideal. I throw Sidharth a towel trying to figure out what to do about his clothes.

S - "Ab tu pehnega kya? Shirt toh change krni paregi na at least? Thand lgg jayegi nhi toh"

I walk over to the closet looking over the array of shirts to potentially find on of his. I hear him walk over not thinking much about it until I feel his body heat seeping through the shirt I had on. His arms wrapped around my waist kicking the closet door closed as he walked over to the bed, falling over with me still on his arms. I pull away turning to face him the second his back hit the bed. "Ye kya tha? Shirt dhund-"

Si - "Nhi chahiye, subah woh wali hi dry ho jayegi aur abhi sirf sona hai, woh bhi tere saath to..."

I give him a questioning look slightly taken aback at his words. "Dimag mat sada, main sirf sone ki hi baat kr raha tha. Unless-" I pause him mid sentence. "Unless kuch nhi, subah jldi uthna hai" I say breaking out of his hold to make sure I kept myself from giving into the desires the rasp of his voice gave me. Right now wasnt the time. I shut the lights on the way back from locking the door. Putting my phone down to charge I get into bed laying a few inches away from him.

"Aise sona hota toh ghar pe sota na baby? Come here" he whispered keeping his voice almost inaudible as he pulled me into his embrace. "Good night" he continued turning slightly to peck my forehead before laying back straight. I whispered the same softly letting myself leave a soft kiss against his bare chest, still cold from the rain outside. His heartbeat slightly faster than usual, only increasing as I snuggled myself closer. I looked up at his face not once fooled by the not being affected look on his face.

The next morning came sooner than expected, I didn't want to wake up from the most comfortable sleep I'd had. Sidharth seemed to agree, laying the same way for almost 10 minutes in complete silence, his hand rubbing against the small exposed part of my back. "Bebu? Uth late ho jayega nhi toh" I said sitting up much to my own despite. He nods stretching as he got up giving me a warm smile as he fixed my seemingly very messed up hair before pressing a lingering kiss to my forehead. "I'll pick you up in a hour? Flight se seedha shoot location dekhne jaana hai so kuch comfortable pehn na" he explains pulling on his shirt from last night. I give him a nod moving out of the bed to drop him to at least the door. I give him a quick morning hug before racing back upstairs before anyone noticed the creaks our floor made. Taking a quick shower I get dressed in a quick black sweats and long sleeve turtleneck outfit leaving my face bare and my wavy straight hair into a quick high ponytail. I make sure to check both my bag and all my necessities before heading downstairs with all of them set as I wanted. I brought along a small carryon with proper shoes and a change of clothes inside having decided to wear slippers to the airport not exactly concerned of what exactly people would think.

S - "Mumma? Aap kyun uthe itna jaldi?"

"Aise hi thodi jaane deti teko, kha pee k jaa, raaste mein bhi nhi khayegi tu. Aur Sidharth ko raat ko idhar rakha hi tha toh itni jaldi kya thi bhej ne ki? Yaha hi tyaar ho kr chala jaata na?" She responds giving me a sly smile. I look at up at her trying to recall when exactly she couldve seen him.