Chapter 47

Sidharth came back minutes later sliding into bed beside me. I snuggled into his side letting his hand snake under my head. I turn cupping his face before reaching up to peck his face before relaxing back into his arms. He turned cuddling me closer, letting a slight tingly feeling fill the pit of my stomach as I felt his bare torso on my own barely covered one. Closing my eyes I let the soft breaths drive me to sleep.

I woke up later the same night, having slept for a good handful of hours. We'd fallen asleep around 6:30, the sun had still been peaked in the sky. Now the room lay darker than before missing the rays of light that made it through the curtains. Sidharth was still sound asleep, not informed about my waking. I snuck out of his arms making way towards the kitchen for a glass of water and perhaps a small snack to fill my growling stomach. I walked into the dimly lit kitchen grabbing a glass of water before going over to look through the items in the fridge. I frowned not finding anything sweet nor quick to eat. I open the freezer chiming as I found small ice cream cups. I did a little happy dance picking out a chocolate fudge cup. I decided against moving to the table situating myself on the counter. Ice cream definitely tasted better in the middle of the night. I let out a soft mewl feeling it melt against my tongue. The creamy chocolate absolute bliss.

Si - "Sheh..naaz?"

I look up in midst of sucking the small amount of ice cream off of my finger. He walks in further his eyes showing an array of emotions I couldnt decipher. "Tu kaise utha? Ab-"

He pauses me mid sentence standing between my legs pulling my body closer to the edge. "Can I have some?" He questioned letting his arms rest against the counter beside my thighs. I nod gulping the small bite I myself had taken before. I gesture the cup towards him, slightly amused when he shook his head. "Tu khila" he murmured leaning closer. I try my best to ignore the proximity but him being so close didn't make it as easy. I take a deep breath giving him the next spoon. I wipe of the small but against his lips with the pad of my thumb not expecting what came next. He smirked licking it off of my thumb. I was left astonished yet again as he moved towards the sink grabbing a glass of water. I really had a lot to catch up on. Teasing him was going to require a self control I clearly didn't have. I finish up my ice cream throwing away the cup before walking over to where he stood, making way into his arms, letting my own wrap tightly around his neck pulling myself up to kiss his lips. "Done?" He asked chuckling as I moved off giving him a sly nod. "Kal shoot nhi hota toh you were definitely not sleeping tonight. Youve been a tease all afternoon" he whispered making the both of us fall against the bed. "Kuch nhu krta tu, pakka pta hai mujhe" I giggle keeping the jabs we were taking at each other on going. "We'll see" he rasped as his arms fell around my waist keeping my back pushed against himself as the dark directed us back to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the aroma of delicious food filling the room. Turning slightly I confirmed it was Sidharth, he had probably woken up to the phone call I'd royally ignored a few minutes back. I was a little too tired for it. Getting out of bed I picked out a casual black bodycon dress knowing itd be easier with dress trials and changes. Putting my hair into soft curls I left it in a high ponytail letting my face remain bare until shoot. I move into the kitchen only to find him all ready, he stood in the kitchen in just the black jeans, his shirt, ironed, lay over one of the chairs. "Good morning Bebu" I chime giving him a back hug, my hands using a mind of their own as they trailed down his toned chest to stomach.

"Good morning" he mumbled turning around once he was done plating the food. I help him bring breakfast to the table not wanting him to have to carry it all out too. "30 minutes mein nikalna hai na? Pr driver ne toh number bhi nhi diya" I say slightly anxious at how exactly we'd reach on time. I'd hate being unprofessional the first day back that too with them knowing I was with Sidharth. Itd be everything awkward and more.