Chapter 32

"Tumhari tasveer ke sahaare mausam kayi guzaare
Mausami na samjho par ishq ko humaare
Nazron ke saamne main aata nahi tumhare
Magar rehte ho har pal manzar me tum humare
Agar ishq se hai mila Phir dard se kya gila
Iss dard mein zindagi khush haal hai"

I sat at the dresser the next morning getting ready while letting him sleep. I liked doing so both for his injuries and just rest in general. I text both his sisters and Maa to join us for the lunch I'd already informed Baaz and dad about. They seemed just as excited as I'd thought theyd be. The lavish lunch pretty much confirmed. I wore a baby pink see through kurti with ripped jeans clipping in small silver jhumke. I slid on the necklace I'd taken off to make sure no hair got stuck in it as I washed it. I put a little bit of pink gloss to my lips, completing the look with a dash of kohl. I walked into the kitchen making the both of us a quick breakfast before I woke him up. He'd need the food and medicine before we were to leave. I thanked myself for having picked it up on the way out of his room. He groaned as I sat down next to him slightly shaking him awake. "Bebu? Uth ja? Tyaar hona hai tujhe abhi. And breakfast too." I mumble pressing a series of kisses against his bicep. He blinked open his eyes, passing me a smile as he tried standing up himself. He'd been doing it a lot, I was thankful it was the leg that hadn't been stupidly injured. I help him into the washroom switching on the shower for him like the past couple of days. The doctor had said itd be okay as long as it was no longer than 15-20 minutes. I helped him change before bringing the food back to the bed desk thing I had.

Si - "Tujhe burah nhi lgga na? Mtlb jo maine raat mei-"

"Burah kyun lgega? Sach tha. Aur yeh room mein aur koi difference nhi aane diya hai toh yeh kaise?" I say cutting his words. I didn't really know I should tell him exactly how much I loved what happened last night but I decided to do it anyway. I wanted him to look a little happier than he did right now. "I liked it too... zaroori tha, shayad" I confess, the importance part flowing through with my thoughts.

Si - "Ek min idhar aa..."

I look up following his gaze to my side. I'd half forgotten I was wearing the cropped tank under, showing just a tad bit of the tattoo I had. I gulped not wanting him to see it knowing he'd recognize exactly where it was from. "Can I look at this?" He questioned rubbing his thumb over the end of the top underneath.

S - "not yet"

He nodded taking his hand away. "Kab bnaya?" He asked biting into another bite of the fruit. "Party k ek din pehle" I respond deciding there was nothing I needed to hide anyway.

Si - "Kya hai?"

"Tere liye tha...soch k dekh jawaab mil jayega." I say picking up both the empty plates. He looked up at me slightly in daze. "Shaadi pe kyun nhi dikha?" He asked obviously trying to think back to each of my outfits.

S - "Sab ke saamne awkward ho jaata, pta nhi hai kisiko bhi. Skin patch se cover ho jata hai"

Si - "Cover hi krna tha toh bnvaya kyun?"

"Jisse dikhana tha usne usse pehle hi sab plan fail krdiya" I mumble walking back out to the kitchen.

Si - "Shehnaaz? Ruk... idhar aa"

I place the plates on the small ledge moving back over to where he sat. "Late ho jayenge Sidharth-" I say keeping my voice from sounding too broken because of the words I said last. The night came flashing back but the anger didn't. It felt more like a misfortunate mistake. Something we could mend. "Nhi honge, we have 30 minutes. What were you planning that day ?" He questioned intertwining his fingers with mine, making me walk closer. "Raat ko bta dungi abhi chal na hai" I sigh gulping away the last of the overwhelming feeling.