Chapter 53

S - "Official unofficial ka mujhe nhi pta, maine toh pehle se hi pati maana hua hai tujhe, tu bta abhi last chance hai fir se-"

"Tune promise kiya tha uske baare mein vaapis baat na krne ka. Woh dab yaad dilana zaroori hai abhi?" He reverted, his voice raised all of a sudden. I nuzzle further against his bare torso turning to my side mumbling a soft apology leaving a series of kisses against the side of his face. His frown etching into a smile almost as if on queue. The rest of the day was spent outside with a steaming ordered lunch and a movie marathon. I'd decided all 4 making him sit through mushy movies because why not. His slight jealousy towards Peter Kavinsky after my long lived obsession was something I'd not seen coming nor the frustration very clear on his face when I complemented how Noah and Elle looked so cute together because of the height difference and well ended up prioritizing Noah in the conversation. I lay in between his legs my head nestled against his chest, the soft lighting and multiple blankets making the moment worth everything I had. The serenity and calmness of the moment was something I wish we could do on a daily. It was going to rain tonight too, something I was looking forward too. I was glad rain wouldnt make us have to go inside. The little bed lay under the covered portion of the balcony, the faux grass covering the open half. Sidharth seemed to be much to busy relaxing, eyes stuck on the screen but attention elsewhere. His hands hand snuck up my shirt wrapping around my midriff, the soft movements not really something I minded. I focus back on screen watching the whole bike scene with a smile spread across my face. Guys and bikes just had something that went together.... especially if the guy looked anything like Sidharth. He'd look further enticing on a bike and that was an image I wanted to never leave my mind. I turned around taking his lips with all the urgency I felt. He smiled softly taking in the entire few seconds before starting to respond. I was pulled across his lap, my spread put comfortably on the empty part of the mattress at his side. "So you remember I'm still here?" He questioned pulling away, taking a quick bite out of my cheek. I smack his arm lightly making him chuckle at the attempt. "Itna bhi nhi kiya tha maine, faltu mein jealous ho raha tha tu." I revert snuggling into his scent.

Si - "Acha? Chal meri tareef kr fir vaise, at least 1 minute k liye, rukke begair."

I let out a slight giggle knowing he knew well I had nothing to say. "Kya hass kyun rahi hai baby? Kr na? Tareef chahiye abhi mujhe bhi nhi toh dekh main kya krta hu. Aur yeh dono k movies nhi dekhegi tu aage se agar nhi complete huya toh" he urged, a playful smirk making way to his lips. I bit back my lip getting a quick idea to both shift his focus and complete what he'd asked. "Tareef toh main kar dungi lekin fir tujhe bhi challenge complete krna parega" I murmur cupping his face, turning it towards my own. He nodded signing an okay as I continued off to place soft kisses against each if his facial features murmuring what I liked most about them in the softest voice I could manage further going on to speak about all the everyday things of his I loved. Especially everything from this morning. The blissful smile on his face explaining more than the next words of his. I continued to stare into his eyes, finding the same glimmering darkness I'd spoken about.

S - "Done? Hogya mood theek?"

He gave me a quick nod cuddling me closer to himself. Unleashing the soft side of his I saw very rare. I chuckled softly letting my hand run through his hair, the soft music from the film in the background the only other thing I had the attention span to focus on. I pull back pecking the slight pink of his cheeks, the stunt I'd pulled just before having resulted the same. I absolutely loved it. He was such a baby sometimes, both in anger and happiness too. It reflected from his face. Only anger gave an intimidating feeling and happiness made me want to eat him up. I shiver feeling a gust of wind blow past bringing the soft drizzle to our notice. He chimed, mirroring the expression on my face, taking the remote to the projector letting it connect to his phone providing the music from the party night. I believed it was his next favourite after "Perfect". Playing the song at a slightly higher volume he stepped onto the grass still holding me in his arms, having picked me up bridal style as he paced off of the little hut we'd made. I let my arms wrap around his neck, slowly slipping out of his hold, standing on the faux grass bare feet. Our height difference very obviously highlighted. I absolutely loved it. My head rested right against his chest. Just where it needed to be to hear the rapidly beating confession of love. His hands tied around my waist, slowly shifting side to side to the lyrics instilled in both of our minds. I look up at him through my dripping lashes only to meet his eyes halfway. He smiled holding me tighter if humanly possibly, bending forward to rest his own forehead against mine, giving my nose a little rub with his own continuing to whisper the lyrics throughout. I chuckled a little pulling his cheeks as he pulled me back up, letting me wrap my legs around his torso snuggling me into his hold. The wet shirt not enough of a barrier to keep our heartbeats from falling into sync. "I love you.. khud se bhi bohut zyada." He murmured, the unannounced overwhelming fact putting me into a slight emotion rush. Perhaps love always did deserve second chances. Especially if it was as deep as ours.