Chapter 11

Sidharth :

Si - "Agar main vaapas aana chahu toh? Aane degi?"

She looks up at me bewildered at my response. I could see the soft glint back in her eyes, the anger somewhat soften but fill back up again the next second. "Kyun aaoge? Main suffocate krti hu na tumhe? Friends hi rehna tha tujhe toh mere saath. Vapas kis ki liye aaoge jab humare beech mein tumhare hisaab se kuch tha hi nhi?" She hissed moving further away from where I sat. I got up walking over to stand right in front of her. She remembered the exact words I'd said, the fucken excuses I'd made. I knew that if I ever wanted to have her like before I'd have to replace those words. That's what she thought I'd thought about what we shared. Well I mean I didn't give her any other choice either. I was a moron. Stupid for letting her go because of someone as pathetic as that. I stood in front of her taking the hands coated dark maroon coloured mehndi, putting them against her lap. She sat still,facing the window on the wall in front of her. Still I knew she was getting nervous. Or let's say I hoped she was. I cupped her face turning it towards my own before leaning myself into her. Her breathing instantly got heavier, the pink pouty lips slightly ajar due to the tension. I wanted to kiss her with all that I had in me, but couldn't. Not until she was okay with it. I leaned closer watching as she closed her eyes, clutching them as tight as she could. I pecked her cheeks, as softly as I could along with both her eyes, Kissing away any and every remnants of tears. I pushed back a little admiring her flushed face. The tip of her freckled nose just as pink as her cheeks. "Mere paas aane se agar tujhe yeh hota hai, toh kuch toh hai na hamare beech?" I mumble still just as close to her face. She let out a sigh, the breath fanning my neck just slightly. I pulled one of her hands up laying it atop my heart. Her eyes flickered open, the thudding increasing further as she did so. "Gussa mein bohut bakwas krta hu main. Tujhe pta hai. Lekin us time kisi se nahi... khud se gussa tha. Shayad ajj bhi hu. Kisi aur ko toh shayad ek baar mein maaf bhi krdu lekin khudko krna nhi aaya. Main nhi chahta tha ki jo huya woh ho. Kbhi bhi nahi. Mar jaata lekin yeh nhi hone deta agar situation woh na hoti. Sorry se Kuch nhi hota I know. But abhi mere paas isse zyada kuch nhi hai. Ek chance maangne ka haq toh hai mujhe? Agar nahi hai toh vaise hi dhake maar k nikal de mujhe jaise m-"

S - "Main tum nhi hu. Apne pyaar ko Dhaka maarna mujhe nhi aata. Situation jo bhi thi. Gussa tha, toh chahe mere pe Nikal leta bematlab ka lekin mujhe har baar aise hi bhaga dena? Usko kaise justify karoge? Gussa Pehla bhi hota tha Sidharth. Dono ko. Lekin break up?! Us insaan se jis ki do minute ki doori bardaasht nhi hoti? Pagal nhi hu main. Kyun aane dungi tumhe is sab ke baad vaapas? Ek bhi reason hai? Ek reason de aur chance tera. 1 damn reason"

Si - "Yeh. Your will to give me a chance is my reason. Mujhe apna pyaar bulana is my reason. I'll fix this"

"Kya kya fix karoge? I'll never love you the same. Woh shehnaaz mar gyi hai already. You won't find her" she mumbled letting her hand linger against my chest as I set it free hearing the words. My Shehnaaz could never be dead. I didn't like how that sounded. Not even one word of it. My heart seemed to have cracked, each piece beating differently. "I'll bring my Baby back. You already love me the same Shehnaaz. Nhi toh jo abhi hua woh nhi hota. Ajj shaam ko Raunak, Riyan aur Riyaz aa rahe hai. Dono Preeti aur Neetu bhi hongi. Mil lena please? Ajj tak tumhe yaad krte hai"

S - "Main vaise bhi milti. Family hai woh Meri. With or without you. You're not the priority anymore. And as for the chance... I'll give it to you after you tell me why you did all of that."

I gulped, the sheer fear of coming clean to her stuck in between my throat. She looked at me as if she saw right through it. I got up giving her a nod before heading out. Maybe... just maybe this could work. But for that I'd need any and every information about what'd happened that night. I called up Khushal, asking him to meet me at place the party was held. The old manager was supposed to be back today. I'd tried getting a hold of him a couple times before but every time he'd be gone. This time I had Jai ask instead. And surprisingly enough, his Maldives trip was happening right in the comfort of his own place.

Still in love💔 #Sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें