Chapter 37

"Jab tak meri ungliyan
Tere baalon se kuch kehna le
Jab tak teri lehar mein
Khwaahishein meri behna le
Haan mere paas tum raho
Jaane ki baat na karo
Mere sath tum raho
Jaane ki baat na karo"

I woke up the next morning still wrapped in between his arms. I couldn't help but smile at the sheer bliss covering his face. He always looked so at peace when he was sleeping, most of the times that is. I lean up ridding my arms from his hold, before cupping his face wanting to simply dwell in the moment. It seemed to be fairly gloomy outside, the sun not peering through the curtains. I didn't mind at all; rain would never be a problem. I move up again pecking his forehead, eyes and the small of his chin before sneaking out of his hold. I made sure to be careful enough to not wake him. I walk over to my bag grabbing a black cropped oversized crew neck along with black biker shorts deciding to be as comfortable as possible. I left my hair open, straightening out the ends to leave it how I wanted it. He liked straight hair better on me along with rare or no makeup. I decided to let today be the same. Putting on a simple lip balm I move out of his room letting my fingers play with the ring on my finger, still waiting for myself to digest the whole happening of this. I walk into the kitchen finding Maa cooking away. Embracing her into a hug I wish her a good morning joining her in peeling the potatoes. I wasnt too sure what she was making considering the fact that it was almost time for lunch. I'd not realized until I looked at my phone reading off a few notifications.

SIM - "Itna late kaise ho gyi tu bacha? Roz toh sbse pehle uth jaati hai"

I felt my face flush at the mention knowing well enough that I'd need to come up with a lie on the spot. "Main btata hu!" Khushal chimed excitedly running into the kitchen greeting the both of us. I took a deep breath hoping he didn't make it worse by teasing further.

K - "Kal dinner bahar kiya na hum teeno ne, mtlb mujhe bhaga diya tha Sidharth ne lekin khana mil gya toh I dont mind. Aur fir raaste mein itna baarish bhi tha toh late hogye honge. Vaise shayad aapne notice nhi kiya toh announce kr deta hu,
Aapki bahu ne haan boldiya hai shaadi k liye! Hai na Bhabi?"

I felt my cheeks grow redder than a tomato. I was definitely far from used to him calling me bhabi, itd always been sanu or any other nickname he came up with. Maa looked at me in surprise, not having to wait for an answer judging my expression.

SIM - " Kab hua?! Aur kaisee? Bachaa... idhar aa, main bta bhi nhi skti main kitni khush hu is se. 6 saal mein pehli baar koyi achi news di hai isne. Ghar pe btaaya abhi?"

I shook my head blushing ferociously as she pulled me into another hug. She'd always been my favourite the same way I was hers. We were more friends than anything else, the entire 3 years I'd known her for before proof of the same. Shopping trips or even lunch and dinner dates we did them all the time, getting his sisters and mom to join whenever they were able to. My life seemed to be falling back in place, the heaven after the hell seemed to have arrived. I punch Khushal in the arm slightly as he pulled me into a hug. He seemed more ecstatic than I'd seen him the whole last month. Maa moves off to call my parents whole
I finish cutting the potatoes much at my own insistence. Khushal strutted ove to wake Sidharth up acknowledging that he might ruin the rest of his own day doing so. He walks back out with him another half an hour later, after constant shrieks for the both of them to come for breakfast. I pull out another two plates serving the brunch maa had made to the both before grabbing my own already served plate. "Baby? Idhar baith na? I think you're forgetting ki hath kal hi theek huya hai." Sidharth murmurs gesturing to the chair beside him.

K - "Haan haan bhabi, ab toh haq se idhar baith k khilao, humein koi problem nhi hai hai na maasi?"

SIM - "Bilkul, abhi meri responsibility khatam, 6 saal se sambhal kr thak gyi, abhi vaapas tu hi dekh isse"

"Shehnaaz baith na, aur maa iska toh maana aap toh mat kro, itna blush toh isne kabhi make up krte waqt bhi nhi lgaya hoga jitna abhi hai" Sidharth said joining in to the teasing fest going around the table. I smack his arm walking back into the room to grab his last weekly dose of initial medicine. I was glad I'd left them in the room knowing I'd be doomed if they too were already outside. I sit down beside him getting to the actual food and a few conversations regarding my preplanned shoots as Dadi had advised getting a roka date as soon as possible at least. I agreed with her too, the whole wedding could wait a few months but the roka wouldn't be much of a bad choice. I made my way back to his room deciding to check on all of my upcoming commitments. I didn't have much scheduled after the series, the only next big thing being the tour I had next year. I sighed closing the calendar as I move back to the emails about the last few movie shots and the photoshoot. I regret it the next instant cursing myself for agreeing to follow the last few slightly intimate parts just to het back at Sidharth. I knew well enough he wasnt going to like any of what was displayed on screen. It wasnt too much but for someone as possessive as either of us, this was way too much.

"Hi baby" Sidharth chimed walking into the room just as I got to thinking about a way out of the grave I'd dug for myself. I pass him a smile shutting my screen halfway. "Kya dekh rahi thi?" He questions sitting up In bed beside me. I sigh inching closer to him, laying my head against his shoulder. "Tu gussa karega" I whisper hesitantly playing with the ring around my finger. "Yeh tu mujhe dikhana se pehle kaise decide kr skti hai?" He reverted taking the same hand in his.

"Dhalti shaam ne bataya hai
ki door manzil pe raat hai
Mujhko tasalli hai yeh
Ki hone talak raat hum dono saath hain
Sang chal rahe hain
Sang chal rahe hain
Dhoop ke kinaare chhaaon ki tarah"

Still in love💔 #Sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें