Chapter 48

"Chal" I murmur pulling him outside a second later. He seemingly calmed down, letting our hand interwine. We step onto the small picture set up, him helping me up to the platform ignoring Veers plea to help. He walked back standing by the camera set watching over Veer precisely. I took a deep breath putting a cold look on my face. Veer stood behind me wrapping his hands around my bare back placing his forehead against my own. I hesitated slightly making sure to face the camera like asked. I didn't like him so close that too in front of Sidharth. His hands were already clenched, the look on his face colder than mine. We changed the pose another few times landing up at the last. He was supposed to lift me up, his hands tied around my thighs. His smile was following the directions, my own cold face the same. I place my hands tight against his shoulders as he crouched trying to pick me up. I chuckled slightly feeling him struggle. It was definitely not my weight and I was happy about not having to be embarrassed about it. Sidharth snickered too watching the entire scene. Veer frowned slightly trying again. He got halfway turning to face the camera when his hands slid away, my own not tightly held enough to save me from the fall. I fell on my feet, tangling in the lehnga making me tip off the edge of the platform we were on. I heard Sidharth let out a fast scream however kept my eyes clenched shut letting myself fall. I hated every bit if it. My ankle was throbbing and well my mind didn't feel to right. I intake a sharp breath feeling myself land into a pair of arms. Fluttering open my eyes I'm met with Sidharth's tensed but baffled face. "Theek hai tu?" He asked putting me down against a chair one of the crew members pulled over. I gave him a nod not wanting him to get even madder than he already seemed. "Nhi uthaya gya toh bol skta tha na? Shot change kr skte the. How could you just let go of her without a warning?! Gir jaati-"

S - "Bebuu, chill kr. Koi na. Paani laa de please tu meko?"

He gave me a glare doing as told anyways. Veer walked over apologizing for the same while the photographer decided to stop the shoot for a bit. Sidharth came back seconds later eyeing Veer who stood to my side. I was glad seeing him ignore and focus back on helping me remove the now broken heels. I winced as he unbuckled the left. Knowing for a fact my ankle was twisted . Heels never did me any good. I hiss again as he touches it cracking it again, making me subconsciously slam my hand against his back. I open my eyes wide the next second not feeling the throbbing pain anymore. "Good?" He murmured taking the empty glass of water. I nod still confused at how exactly he fixed that. "Shoot khatam kre?" I ask only inviting another killing glare. "Last picture hai" I continue watching it soften a little as the photographer confirmed to change the shot. We stood in front of the platform, not needing to go back on for the picture theyd decided. I take a deep breath tying my hands tighter around Veers neck as he pulled me into his arms, bridal style seemingly easier than before. I manage to pull the still irritated Sidharth back to the vanity without much ruckus. We had lunch before our own shoot. Ours was very different than the one I'd had right now. It was going to be more fun and intimate at the same time. I mean it wasnt exactly easy eliminating feelings while youre on camera. "Come here" I say watching as he starts to walk away still relatively mad. He sits against the small sofa in the room, gaze stuck to his twitching knee. Sighing I pull myself out of the lehnga first leaving myself in the shorts and blouse. I walk over sitting myself against one of his legs wrapping my arms around his shoulders, ever so softly placing my head against his shoulder. "Professional rehna hai na shoot pe? Aise gussa nhi kr skta tu"

Si - "Toh usse aise hi continue krne du? Koi aur shot request kr skta tha na? Its hard enough seeing him there first off, unnecessarily -"

"Acha na abhi ho gya, koi na. Ab gussa chod aur khana mangwa, fir vaapis shoot krna hai" I murmur pecking his forehead multiple times to rid the annoyance clear upon his face.

We spend the next hour eating our food whilst discussing a few outfits we'd need the day after tomorrow. I was glad the designer was someone I already knew. It was a pain having to work with someone new every time. I decided to change while he continued the call for a few extra minutes needing to make himself comfortable enough with his shoot outfits. I pull on the excessively oversized white sweater, it reached against my thighs,one of my shoulders completely on display. I let my hair down like asked loving the soft curled look. The makeup I had on was slightly too extra for the look I was meant for but I left it for the artists to fix. I pulled on a pair of distressed denim shorts under the sweater, for both shoot and personal purposes. I'd never dress like this for camera, a stupid decision had led me to however I'd still argued to cover up the most I could. I walk back Into the main room watching Sidharth put away the trays of food, not looking back even once. Grabbing my phone I get into the small stool chair letting the experts get to work. They removed the bold colours leaving subtle pinks against my skin. My hair lay free too, for which I was very grateful. I didn't need anymore sprays or pins stuck
In it. Sidharth himself sat in the stool to my right letting the hair and makeup be done just minutes before we needed to be on set. I got up as the rest of them left putting my phone back on charge before checking for last minute touchups. I slid the neckline slightly leaving my birthmark on display. It was far more comfortable with the shoulder hanging a tad bit lower.

"Upar kr isse" Sidharth said, using a slight authoritative voice. I look up at him as he walks over adjusting it himself, frowning as it fell back. "Yeh aisa hi hai" I confess moving towards the door. He followed, caging me against the wall In a millisecond. I let out a incoherent gasp due to the sudden movement. My hands were clutched against my sides, his own holding them against the wall. His towering height didn't help much. It never did. "Sidh-"

Si - "Shh... we wont be late. I cant just shoot with you looking like this."

I gulp the lump seemingly having formed from the way he was looking down at me. He let out a quick breath leaning down, his intentions clearer than glass. I let out a soft mewl feeling his lips against mine, his hands clutching my waist under the sweater, rising as the kiss deepened. He pulled back a few minutes later leaving me completely breathless. His lips dipped down my jaw nibbling against the soft skin of my neck as the fell against the birthmark. He looked up once, letting his eyes meet my barely open ones before sucking against the mark making me loose my stance further. This shoot was definitely not going to be easy.