Chapter 60

"Yeh zyada nhi hogya?" He asked giving me a quick glare. "Toh risk bhi toh itna bada le rahe hai na? Kisi ne dekh liya tujhe waha toh siyappa ho jayega" I respond eating the last bite of my meal. I stood up managing tp slide my hand out of his thanks to him being deep in thought. Perhaps for how exactly he was doing what I'd asked. I made my way upstairs, sighing as I land on the bed. The wedding was already hectic and we were barely one day in. Maybe it was only because of having multiple events the same day to conclude the initial rituals. I pick up the shorts and camisole I'd left to change into moving into the attached bathroom to change out of the heavy outfit and wash off the makeup I had on before undoing my hair. I was slightly skeptic about why Maahi had decided to stay in the room with Jai especially after having said she'd share mine herself. Sidharth may or may not have a hand behind it considering he'd said he'd handle the same situation. I heard a quick knock against the door, not having to wait much to guess who it was. I let him in eyeing the tracksuit he'd changed into, the hood completely covering away his face. "Hi baby" he murmured snaking his hands around my waist as I stood in front of the mirror, unpinning my pinned hair. "Tujhe kisi ne kidnapper samajh k peet dena hai, itna krne ki kya zaroorat thi? Ajj toh mil skta hai na?" I say pulling off the hood he still had on. He mirrored the amused smile on my face helping my out with the last of the bazillion pins I'd stuck into my roughly cut hair. He took me in his arms before I had a chance to register any of what was happening, landing us both in the small attached balcony. It look out to the back of the venue, the fields fenced off. The sky however was beautiful. A little more than usual. It seemed to be glowing in happiness or something along the lines. He sat down on the little round chair, me settled between his legs. I chuckled at how easily he could hide me with just the help of his limbs. His arms wrapped loosely around my neck keeping my down against his chest. I took his left hand in mine ever so slightly pulling off the ring in attempt to show him the inside. He shot me a quick very confused look realizing it was off of his finger. "Yeh kya tha? Kyun utaari yeh? Pag-"

S - "Ek seconddd... bolne toh de bebu, vaapas tujhe hi pehnaungi"

I held the ring in the brightest corner, letting it glimmer along with mine under both the moonlight and the small light above our heads. "Yeh dekh, band k andar" I chime pointing to the same type of infinity "ss" sign as the one engraved to my side. "Tattoo toh nhi krvayega tu lekin ispe toh krva skti hu na? Ab agar humesha pehne rakhega to naturally same sign teri finger pe chip jayega" I continue still looking up at the ring. He leans further into me nuzzling against my shoulder, quickly pecking my cheek before holding up his hand for me to return the ring where it belongs. "Mujhe nhi pta tha tu itni creative bhi ho skti hai. I love it Lekin tattoo wali baat pe you're wrong " he smirked giving me a look well enough to tell me he'd done something out of his box. I turn slightly facing him more properly than I had been before. "Mtlb? Tune hi toh kaha tha tu nhi krvayega" I say, trying to dig deeper into the silence he was giving me.

Si - "Open my jacket"

"Hain? kyun? Jacket kidhar se aayi abhi beech mein?" I say starting to get a little annoyed with his roundabout responses. "Khud dekhle na baby? Nothing you havent done before" he reverted giving me the same everyday smirk of his. I huff moving so I sat in front of him, quickly pulling down the zipper to his jacket. I give him a glare not finding anything on his torso. "Ache se dekh na baby?" He murmured tugging at the remaining cloth that covered the left side of his chest. I took it away gasping at the sight of a small signature of my name. It was still slightly swollen, red as if just freshly done. I touch it slightly making sure this wasn't some prank he'd decided to play. I look back up at him, soft tears clouding my eyes. "Ye-Yeh tune sach mein? Pr kyun? Tujhe toh pasand bhi nhi hai aur yaha kitna dard hua hoga.. mujhe pe-"

Si - "Tere itna krna k baad itna toh bnta hai. Tu permanent hai meri life mein, humesha se, ab bas ink se bhi wohi symbolize kiya hai."

S - "Dard ho raha hoga na bohut? Kurta kyun pehna tha tune abhi? Woh material se aur bhi irritate hua hoga. Aur krvaya kab? Abhi Parso toh nhi tha.. "

"Kal, aur koi irritation nhi hua, woh cover tha tab. Abhi utara hai" he responded wiping away the few tears thatd flown free. "Woh gel kaha hai jo dete hai lgane ko" I ask rubbing my thumb over the area softly. He pulled out the tube from his pocket handing it to me. I lean in quickly pecking the little signature before letting myself apply a good amount of the cool gel.

S - "Sidharthhhhh! Kal haldi mein dikh gya kisi ko toh?"

"Yeh dikhne ki tension hai aur jo challenge rakha hai woh?" He questioned cupping my face, coming teasingly close. I initiate the kiss we'd both been longing for, for the past few hours finally having managed to not be disturbed.

The next morning came quicker than we'd thought it would, he sneaked out my room just as we heard ruffling everywhere else. The shock from the tattoo was still instilled in my mind where as his was stuck on completing the challenge. I got out of bed quick taking a refreshing shower and changing into the bright yellow two piece and putting in the flower jewelry I was given last night. Tying my hair up into a bun I head a few doors down meeting mom to confirm the dress and everything else was set right. She nodded however slightly despising the semi deep neck. I give her a chuckle confirming I'd pin my Chunni to cover up. I walk out the door just in tome to be pulled into my own room, hastily enough for people to think I may be getting abducted. Sidharth smirked locking me against the now locked door, his eyes everywhere but my own. I couldn't blame him, I was checking him out too. The frail kurta and arms pulled against his elbows added to the aura of simple authority he had. His face reflecting the same. "Sidh-"

"You look much too hot to go downstairs like this baby" He hushed me with a finger against my lip revealing his second hand holding a haldi bowl. "Challenge number 1, sbse pehle hldi main lgaunga...." he rasped against my ear putting the bowl against the dresser. I felt his free hand curl around my waist pulling me completely to himself as he swiped the cold paste down my cheek, remnants brushing down both my neck and collarbone. He stood closer sliding away one of the straps of my blouse, pulling my hair free with the other. His hand snuck against my barely covered back drawing a small amount of the paste down the center. He swiped his cheek against mine staining his own yellow as well. "Complete. Now before I leave, jo maine tere back pe lgaya hai woh ceremony k end tak remove nhi hona chahiye. Agar lgaya maine hai toh dhulwane ka haq bhi mera hai na?"