Chapter 50

3 weeks later -

I roamed the empty rooms finding something else to do. Sidharth being at shoot left me no option but to stay back alone. After all I only knew a few places around here, overtop of which I hadn't been feeling too well for long enough. I was recovering from the cold I'd caught 2 days ago along with my periods. 2 of the most tiring experiences all in one. I had shoot too, and now when I was all better I was told I wouldnt need to come. The ways life plays sometimes is weirdly frustrating. I sulk into the sofa looking through the few pictures I'd recently taken. We were all over social media ever since the trailer. Lets just say the fans were on the verge of giving up on us. I didn't blame them. Theyd lived through 6 years of rare content. I post another one of our selfies to my account not putting any caption other than a small yellow heart . I wanted to give back for all the support I'd recieved. And although I knew it was an selfless effort from them, it felt wrong not giving them the same. Putting my phone down I move Into the kitchen. The fuzzy outfit I had on made me look like a little walking cuddle bear. The slippers no less. I chuckled admiring myself through the mirror. I wore only a 4 sizes too big teddy bear hoodie and the matching slippers on my feet. I'd put my hair into a bun just a few minutes ago pulling the little hood over my head. Giggling at myself I moved to the small microwave oven, reheating the pasta we'd made yesterday. Pastas and pizzas were my comfort food,somewhat. Especially when my mom wasnt there to cook for me. I'd like to think everyone agreed on a mother's food being the absolute best. I took the heated bowl situating myself on the round sofa like swing in our balcony. The chaos of Mumbai were a delight. I look through a few of my notifications noticing Sidharths comment. The bowl almost flew out of my lap as I jumped slightly looking precisely to make sure it was him. I sat back down immediately giving him a call whilst I continued to eat my food trying to act as natural as possible. "Bebuuuu? Yeh schi tune comment kiya hai? Mera na abhi heart fail ho jana tha dekh kr, Aise surprises mat hi diya kr tu"

Si - "Kyun? SidNaazContent sirf tu hi de skti hai kya?"

S - "Yeh chamatkar huya kaise ? Tu toh insta use bhi nhi krta"

Si - "Haan bas aise hi... woh tera notification aaya toh dekhliya"

"Aweeeeee tune notification lgaya hai mere post ka? Mujhe nhi pta tha tu itna cute hai- " I mumble completely taken aback to say anything more. His sheepish smile was almost audible through the phone. I end the call a few minutes later realizing itd only take longer for him to come hime if I took out too much time from one of his last shots. Finishing up my food I decided to lay outside it self. The hoodie kept me warm enough. It also hung down, almost around me knees, hence keeping me considerably covered as well. I looked out into the distance hustle and bustle of the city reflecting on the past few days. I blushed as the pictures of our intimacy rushed through my mind. I didn't even know where the hell the both of us were bringing the last straw of control from. The stolen kisses on set, common teasing both at home and on set or even the little bit of pda he'd grown to be okay with. The beach night last night was beyond my imaginations. Walking beside him, feet soaking in water as the tides came higher a result of the night falling. We'd spent uncounted hours under the moon; We'd even sat down later letting the water calm our minds. My eyes fluttered closed dreaming about the same glistening stars we'd watched last night. Perhaps bliss was a person, one who came and turned even the simplest events into fairytale stories. A beach walk, living together, working together, all three were common however I was sure not each felt the same way. A beach walk was silent usually, unless its with the right person itd be awkward. Living together meant sharing both your days and nights most of the time, and unless you're with the right person.. liv in might result in an instant pull away. And working together was a struggle people would rather avoid. The perspective clashes, way someone is on set or how someone works or even just how they view the job could put your mind to war. I liked not facing any of those. My heart couldn't handle a fight after what we'd already been through.

I shook awake feeling a pair of arms wrap around me, snuggling me against a scent I knew too well. I left my hand against his chest while my other wrapped around his neck. He gave me a simple smile as I cuddled closer into him, continuing to walk to the bedroom. "Tu kab aaya?" I groan rubbing my eyes open as he sat me against his lap, leaning himself against the headboard. "Bas abhi, tu bahar kyun soyi? Fir bimaar ho jayegi aise," he murmured planning to continue the sentence after my answer. "Acha lg raha tha waha, aur yeh hai na? Bohut warm hai" I mumble leaving a quick peck against his cheek. He nodded setting me on the bed, handing me the medicine and water before walking out to the kitchen. He'd already changed out of the crisp ironed ones from the morning. He came back to the room with a big plate of noodles, putting it on the small table to my side as he went to pullover the desk chair. "Tujhe kaise pta mujhe ye khana tha? Maine toh btaya bhi nhi" I chime taking a quick bite of the overly delicious noodles. He chuckled in response wiping away the small bit of sauce spread against my lips. "Ache se kha" he whispered giving me an amused look as I took a steaming bite. I was sure my tongue and lips would be burned after this but I seriously didn't care. The taste right now was much too good to give up on. I help him put away the dishes, taking another cup of the ice cream from the freezer before heading into the room. I sat down offering him a bite that he denied going back to looking at me trying to hide behind the file folder he held in his hands. I chuckle putting the cup down. "Haq se bhi ghoor skte ho, I wont mind" I murmur sitting closer to the end of bed playing around with the little bit of ice cream left. He gave me a smile moving to the bed, the ice cream long forgotten as he placed it on the floor before taking me into his arms, laying me against the bed properly before coming over himself. I let my arms hold his biceps, softly touch the skin as he balanced himself again his forearm. My heart thumped right out of my chest, leaving me breathless under the gaze I'd invited.