Chapter 14

Si - "Why are you crying? Baby.. I'm sorry maine-"

S - "Sidharth.. please can we go to the hotel? Mujhe sona hai"

I nodded softly pulling her to the car. I was already shocked at how she'd panicked when I'd drove down the road. I didn't know why it was or even what it was but I knew it had to do with why she took those pills. Khushal said there's be something in the footage but I couldn't get myself to waych more than our entry. The smile and blush in her face. The unfiltered Shehnaaz. My Shehnaaz. And then the entire bachelorette... I wanted to shoot that dude for touching her like that. I'd run to the venue like a mad man, Khushal being smart enough to bring me the car. I couldn't see her in someone else's arms. Not even if I knew I'd done that too tease her all the time. Now I knew how it felt. Or maybe just a small percentage of what she went through. I was so tempted to kiss her the moment we were on the free road but I couldn't. I watched the raindrops feel each inch my lips yearned to be on but I couldnt do anything. Thanks to my own idiotic self. We reached the hotel and I found her already asleep. Completely dozed off, the fear from moments before still tensing her face. I cupped it softly enough to not wake her, rubbing off the remnants of her tears. I'd made her cry way too much. Much more than I'd like to admit to. "Shehnaaz?... baby? Uth. Hotel" I mumbled as she blinked open her eyes. Not too sure of where to look.

S - "T-Tu mere saath aayega? Room tak please? Wo-h..."

Si - "Car Park kr kr aau?"

She nodded giving me a soft yet sad smile. I parked the car back where it belonged racing to where she stood waiting. I wasn't too sure why she wanted me to do this but I had no problem. Her hand was clutched around my wrist, not letting go even at the stairs. We reach her room but she pulls me inside, her eyes doing all the talking that was required. I stop her pulling her back into myself as she moved towards the bottle of pills. I shake my head, "kyun itna dari huyi hai? I won't do anything baby.. I'm sorry gussa nhi hona chahiye tha mujhe. Bas woh usne aise pakr rakha tha tujhe toh -"

S - "I hate you"

I look at her bemused. Her eyes looked so deep in pain. The warmth radiating off of her completely gone. Her expression pinched my heart far more than the words. I knew that the words weren't true but the expression.... that was a fair representation of how she felt. The coldness towards me, the loneliness. Everything but the chirpy smile and happy glint in her beautiful eyes.

S - "Kyun akele nhi chod deta tu mujhe?! 5 saal lgge sb kuch andar dabane mein aur jaise hi sahi hone lgi toh vaapis aagya? 1,825 days... itna time tha tere paas aane ko lekin ek baar bhi nhi aaya. Main aayi toh door krdiya. You took away my everything.. I'm where I wanted to be since I'd decided my career but because of you I'm still not happy. Sab kuch milgya lekin usski keemat? Khushi. Hasti hu toh dar lgta hai ki agle second rona Na prhe. Baarish, night drives.. Meri sab favourite cheezon se nafrat ho gyi hai mujhe kyunki aadat ho gyi thi tere saath sab krne ki. 5 years ago I lost everything... you, Rohan, and any other reason that I smiled. Haq diya tha tujhe tab.. ki jataye mujhpe lekin tune toh us haq se meri zindagi hi leli."

I'd ruined her. Completely ruined her. Every single bit of her. I didn't even realize I was crying until she looked up at me with the still shattered eyes, wiping the tears away with a painful laugh. "Tu kyun roh raha hai? Tujhe toh khush hona chahiye na.... dekh ajj bhi vaisa hi haq hai tera mere pe. Kahin se bhi kheench k lai aaye. Kasam se kuch bhi krva le. Nazdeek aane se ajj bhi woh farak. Khush reh tu.. tu bhi aur mera life long best friend bhi. Dono ne dhokha de diya mujhe. Dekh le... jisse tu Humesha mujhe door rakhna chahta tha, woh bhi ussi din tere saath saath door ho gya mujhse. Chala gya woh bhi jab sbse zyada zaroorat thi" she said chuckling painfully again. I didn't know why in the world Rohan left her.. but I wanted to kill him for it. I wanted the same for myself. She'd given me her all. Every single emotion of hers and I was selfish enough to not even give her an explanation for why I left. I looked up towards the time, making sure we didn't have anything to do the day after before getting up and walking towards the door.

Still in love💔 #Sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें