Chapter 51

"Haq se bhi ghoor skte ho, I wont mind" I murmur sitting closer to the end of bed playing around with the little bit of ice cream left. He gave me a smile moving to the bed, the  ice cream long forgotten as he placed it on the floor before taking me into his arms, laying me against the bed properly before coming over himself. I let my arms hold his biceps, softly touch the skin as he balanced himself again his forearm. My heart thumped right out of my chest, leaving me breathless under the gaze I'd invited.

He snaked his arms under me gradually letting his weight weigh me down. I let out a soft grunt as he pushed against me nuzzling his head against the crook of my neck. I wrapped my own arms loosely around his torso letting my fingers brush under his shirt. "Sidharthhhh, uth dab jaungi main" I whine not feeling him move off even 5 minutes later. He chuckled slightly, chest rumbling against my own as he turned us over, holding me over him. I lean down taking his lips in mine firing the desire that was waiting to be ignited since he'd walked in. His hands snaked down my back, picking at the hem of my hoodie. He bit my lip making my gasp in response letting him completely dominate the kiss. He sat up pushing me up into a straddling position, pulling away only slightly. His warm minty breaths mixing with my own. Letting his eyes meet mine he began trailing soft pecks down my jaw, nibbling as he got to my neck. I let my hands travel up to his hair, tugging lightly as I pushed him closer to myself. I let out a low sigh as he pulls away looking back up into my eyes. The message quite clear. I lean forward taking his lips into a another passionate kiss, trailing my hands to the hem of his shirt and then up, letting my fingers feel his well constructed muscles. I move away pulling off his shirt, knowingly ready for what I knew was next. He clutched the hoodie in his own hands seemingly hesitant to pull it off.

"Are you sure?" He rasped, his swollen lips only further enticing than usual. I nod letting my hands glide his own up my torso along with the only real clothing I had on. My cheeks heating up feeling his gaze cover each inch of the exposing skin. My position didn't help much, I could feel his warmth against my now bare thigh. I take a deep breath as he discarded the hoodie to the same corner as his shirt. He cupped my face lifting it to meet his gaze.

Si - "Your beautiful. All of you. We dont have to do this if you're not ready baby. Its your first-"

"I am, sch mein" I confirm placing his still hesitant hands against my upper thighs. He smiled pecking my lips quickly before turning us so that he was hovering over me. "I love you" he whispered softly pecking my forehead wiping away the short hair wisps. I smile blushing yet again as his gaze travelled down my almost naked body. The dimly lit room only made it harder to not focus on how we'd see all of each other in just a few minutes. The years we'd waited were worth all of this too, perhaps it was rushed but my heart felt happy and thats all that mattered. Sometimes 2 days are worth more than 2 years and there's nothing that could change that. I gasped feeling his hand move under my back having the hook open in no seconds. My eyes clenched feeling his lips against my collarbone, sucking and nibbling at the sensitive skin, moving the straps as slow as he possibly could. I put my arms around his torso, brushing one over his back as the other travelled to his hair. He let out a soft grunt as I give his har another tug feeling his teeth bite against the nape of my neck. He caressed my sides letting his thumb press against the tattoo. "Tujhe pta bhi nhi hai yeh mujhe kitna pasand hai, just like your birthmark, both only for me to see" he mumbled putting his lips against the ink before kneeling up letting the last of what covered my bosoms drop to the floor. I felt my body tense underneath him, the mere thought of how his fanning breaths were already reaching my mounds and how his eyes had darkened just seeing the made me think of what was to come.

Si - "You're getting tense baby, we can stop."

"N..nhi woh- I just....im nervous" I manage fluttering my eyes slightly as I look up at him through my lashes. "Please dont look at me like that if you have any intention of making me stop" he groaned almost immediately looking into my eyes.

Si -  "You dont need to be nervous jaan, we'll take it slow okay? I promise I wont hurt you. I want tonight to be special and memorable for both of us"

I nod pulling him down, engulfing his lips with mine. His hands ran up my sides, just slightly grabbing my breasts. I gasp deepening the kiss further due to pleasure. My legs wrap around his waist pulling him against myself completely. Our sex throbbing with contact. He leaves my lips shifting down against my neck, licking down my sternum before sucking against my bust. I let out an array of guttural sounds as he continued pleasuring my mounds. I push my core against his making him groan yet again as he pulls back eyeing me subtly before removing the last piece of cloth I had left on my body, kneeling with his eyes fixed to what he'd just uncovered. I felt my face heat up closing me eyes as I felt him come back over me. "If you want to stop tell me right now. Baad mein main nhi ruk paunga" he grunted, nuzzling himself back against my neck. "Sidharthhh... I need you please." I moan feeling him throb against me. I let myself push down his shorts, letting him see the urgency I was feeling. He kneeled up reaching over to the drawer beside the bed pulling out a small package. I watched  keenly as he ripped open the package sliding off his boxers. I looked down shyly letting myself check him out.

"Haq se ghoor skti hai, I wont mind" he mumbled making the both of chuckle slightly at what exactly had led to here. "If it hurts just let me know okay?" He asks, the soft raspy whisper only making me want him even more. I give him a nod taking a breath as he placed himself against me, his hands very tightly placed on either side of my waist. I felt a fairly new sensation feeling him rub himself against me before pushing in just slightly. I in-took a sharp breath feeling a sudden wincing pain hit my core. I push my palm against his shoulder clenching my eyes shut feeling tears brim my eyes. He stopped for a few seconds before taking both my hands in his pressing them into the pillow beside my head sucking off the tears against my cheek before pushing in further, him being slow not helping at all with the pain. "Baby just 2 minutes... dard nhi hoga fir" he murmured taking my lips in his own, taking my focus off of him entering me completely making me his. I felt him move another few times, each stroke taking the pain away. I felt a bit of blood trickle down my insides, very informatively knowing why. He pulled away a second later looking down at my now completely pleasured face. I urge him to continue  moving feeling a completely new feeling build up inside me, the sounds of ecstasy leaving my mouth with each passing second. His grunts only got louder with passing minutes. I felt myself reach my high, he seemed to realize too. I let out a loud string of sounds feeling myself come undone whilst he continued finishing his own. He collapsed against me a few minutes later, the ecstatic breathing of both of our still not having settled. He inched up placing a slow kiss to my lips, our bodies lay still joined as one. "That was..." I stop mid sentence clenching my eyes shut as memories from minutes ago rushed in front of my eyes. I knew for a fact my face was the darkest shade of crimson. His soft chuckles verified it. He moved out of me getting up to dispose the used rubber. "That was?" He questioned pulling me into his arms after having very gently cleaned me up of the small amount of blood. I pulled up the sheets trying to cover my torso from his prying eyes. He gave me an amused look pulling my body closer to his, leaving them in complete contact yet again. "Considerably amazing" I whisper, my words almost inaudible but I knew he heard.

The next morning I woke up to him staring keenly down at my face, balanced against 1 side to keep the bright sun rays from meeting my eyes. I let out a yawn clearing my face of the hair fallen onto it. I clench the sheets over me holding them against my still bare chest. "Good morning baby" he rasped whilst giving a question look to how I'd locked the sheets under my arms to make sure he didn't pull it away. "Good Morning" I respond ruffling his hair as he lay against my lap.

Si - "Cover kyun kr rhi hai? Ive seen everything"

I blush yet again trying to move off of the bed after pushing him away. I stand up almost immediately sitting back down feeling pain at my core. "You're sore baby, just wait here for a few minutes. Ill be right back" Sidharth says getting out of bed, having already pulled on his boxers. I nod sitting back against the headboard watching as he started the tap to the bathtub right in the room, pulling away the sheer curtain partition. He dripped in a few of the oils he'd brought from the cupboard giving me a sly wink as he paced back to the bed. Discarding the sheets he picked me up placing a quick peck on my lips before heading down to the seemingly warm bath, sitting me inside before joining himself, the soft yet teasing smile not once leaving his face.

Still in love💔 #Sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें