Aqua man daugther - you are nearly killed

You had retried for the night and had changed you clothes into your sleepwear, you are lay in bed reading a book when you had finally decided to go to bed. Being ethereal daughter of a king who was as a superhero you were guarded 24/7 when you were not saving the world or training. The guards were standing outside of you bedroom door and you thought you will be safe, but you were foolish because there were some guards that won't stay loyal.

Y/n " ......." the glass door leading to your balcony was soon opened and in cams walking two man wearing some dark armor, they and a plan to kill you in your sleep making you father and brother break emotionally.

Assassin 1 " we have to make sure we kill her and don't leave her alive"

Assassin 2 " it feel wrong to kill a child she has done noting to us"

Assassin " our leader dose not care we need her dead so get ready to kill her" the first assassin was about to stabbed you with his blade when you open you eyes, and saw him about to kill you and that when you used your water magic and knocked the blade out fo his hand.

Y/n " you choice the wrong princess to mess with assassins"

Assassin 1 " well little princess you are our number and we are going to kill you if you like it or not"

Y/n " we will see about that you fools" the second assassin was about to stab you when a great white shark swam into your room, knocking the man to the floor hard.

????? " how dare you try to kill mu daughter you will pay for it" you soon see your father and brother came walking, init you room and they looked pissed about the whole thing. The assassins tried to fight your father and brother but they were soon beaten badly, and soon they are taken away by the guards and some guards were taken away as well.

Arthur jr " are you okay little sister"

Y/n " yeah I'm okay"

Aqua man " I having the guards guess the assassins and the guards to see how hired to kill you, and why are you be targeted"

Y/n " yes father" a shark  stayed you in room at night and a few more nights, to make sure no one else came into your room and tried to kill you. Even when you went on some portal of the ocean ground you were being watched over by your father sharks, because him and your uncle were getting talking with the guards and they had yet to trust them all again.