Superman daugther - upset power toddler

You could say you powers haven't full come in yet but there were scientists along with Batman, who told your father that you will get superpowers someday. Now four year old you is taking a nap the hall of justice lobby being babysat by your older brothers, and there friends.

Y/n " teddy" you had opened your eyes to see your teddy bear was gone and it was not on the floor at all, so you got off from the couch had started looking for it.

Y/n ' teddy were are you" you were starting to get upset because they bear was a gift from your father and you grew ever close to the bear.

???? " I can't believe you destroyed the bear" you soon walked into a meeting room and saw your brothers and there friends standing there, you were all happy and first thinking they can help you find your bear.

Dick " oh crap you sister is here"

Conner " hey y/n you are yo from your nap"

Y/n ' no teddy"

John " oh kiddo he will turn up soon" just then your heard some things drop and hit the floor and you soon saw teddy head, on the ground making you scream.

Y/n " teddy"

Wally " oh crap we are dead ....."

Y/n " who hurt teddy"

Conner " hey baby sis calm down and we can talk this out"

Y/n " who hurt teddy" that this time you were halving none of it because right now they all look scared of what was going t9 happen.

Jason " so what we destroy her teddy bear she needs to stop being such a baby" that when something in your broke because, soon enough you are floating in the air mad and heartbroken.

Boys " oh no"

Y/n " meanies hurt teddy" you started picking up furniture and toss it at your brothers and your friends, making them pay for hurting teddy.

Apollo " Conner what did you sister get here powers"

Conner " right now I think the bear being destroyed made her mad"

Dick " we need to find you dad so he can calm her down"

John " deal" the boys made a run for it into the teleportation to the watch tower but you were right behind them, still mad and wants revenge for teddy.

Watch tower

Batman " what with you boys you are all acting like something is chasing you"

Dick " well father yes you see it"

Y/n " teddy" the whole watch tower got mute and soon enough the justice league saw the upset superpower toddler.

Superman " y/n sweetie calm down what the matter"

Y/n " meanies hurt teddy"

Flash " what did you boys do"

Wally " destroyed her teddy bear and now she is mad"

Superman " I will deal with you two later .... y/n sweetie we can fix teddy just come down from there" you finally clam down and went into your father open arms, he holds you close still calming you down know at anytime you will get upset and start using your powers.

Superman " come one key get you home and I can see what I can do to fix teddy" your father soon left with you and he was give you destroyed teddy bear by an employee. You could say your brothers and their friends were grounded for three weeks for what they had done. Your father was able to save your teddy which made you so happy at your beat was back, to some what normal but you didn't care because you had teddy back.