Green lantern sister - you are a lantern

You could say finding about your brother is a green lantern was shocking at first but you soon came around, of him being a superhero. One afternoon you were walking home from beach alone minding your know business when a bright blue light flew in front of you,

Y/n " what going on here"

Blue ring " y/n of earth you have show hope in the time of saddens and angry, you have never given up hope in your life even when you were in the worst of places"

Y/n " oh okay" you soon lift your hand up giving the ring enough time to land on your hand and you are soon taken over by a bright blue light, you soon opened your eyes to see you are now wearing a bright blue crop top and blue skirt and some black long wedge boots.

Y/n " wow ... now let's see what I can do" you soon soon flew into the air you soon saw, a few people looking at you and taking some pictures. You soon notice that you were wearing a light blue mask on your face which made you feel better, about people taking you pictures and pointing at you.

Y/n " okay I think it time to leave" you soon flew away and start seeing if you could find Hal and ask him if he knew about these blue lanterns.

Y/n " okay task one find hal and second asking him about these blue lanterns or find out myself" you had placed this bridge where traffic is taking place, but soon enough you saw a school bus go out of control and nearly fall off the bridge. Something hit you making you use you ring and stop the school bus from falling to the ocean water, you had place the bus somewhere safe and soon enough the school children came out of the bus to see you.

???? " what is she"

??? " she is a lantern like green lantern"

???? " but she is blue .... oh she is blue lantern cool"

Y/n " state pay safe all of you goodbye for now" you soon flew into the air and started flying away when you heard someone girl yell something,

Girl " you are mu favorite lantern now" you smile at the girl comment you soon started flying again when you fly into something you soon saw it was Superman.

Y/n " hello there"

Suepemam " come with me kid the league wants to see you" you follow Superman knowing this might be some good or something bad. You soon arrive at the watch tower that your brother told you about, a few times when he had a good story.

Y/n " so I'm in trouble"

Superman " no you are not" you soon walked into a room and that when you eyes laid on your brother, and everyone else.

John " there are blue lanterns"

Flash " she seems new to this"

Hal " wait a minute.... y/n"

Y/n " hey bro how is your day going"

John " y/n you are a lantern"

Y/n " yep it a long story"

Batman " why is your sister a blue lantern"

Hal " I don't know but I'm tryin to find that out right" before you could say anything else Hal and John took you into a another room and started asking you many questions. You all soon were told there was someone that need to speak with you and you came across a alien male who was also a blue lantern. That when you got your questions answered, there was debating with your brother Hal and the new guys that came out no where. Soon enough you're brother allowed you to become blue lantern, but it made him worried even more than you verse when he was away and you were still on earth.