Doctor fate daugther - you meet young/ justice

You are the daughter of doctor fate and not everyone knew you were alive, you see your father had kept you a secret all these years not yet trust the justice league to know about you. He had his reasons to keep you a secret from everyone else, and you didn't blame your father for hiding you away and hey you had magic powers so you were fine with life.

Y/n " okay let's see what I cam do with my magic now"you have been practicing some of you magic, to see what you cam do with the new skills you have learned from your father and his many books.

Y/n " okay let see what's spell will work today" soon the house started shaking making you all to the floor, it only did that when someone unknown came into the house.

Y/n " Never mind spells let's see what happing in house" you soon had left your room and started walking around the house to see what is happing, when you heard yelling you soon walked over to where the sound was coming from

Y/n " tower stop" soon you soon came face to face with some older teenage boys pm who look like they been threw something special.

Dick " really wally can't you jut say magic is real" the boys were really not paying attention to you, so you just let them fight with each other.

Wally " not going to happen Dick"

Apollo " hey fools I think we found someone"

Y/n " hello there so many I ask why you are here at the house of fate"

Mat " we are looking for you y/n fate we need you help on something"

Y/n "what may I ask what I'm being need for"

Conner " we can tell you later but we need you now"

Y/n ' ummm ....."

Doctor fate " that won't be happing" you soon saw you father and the justice league come into the house, making you wonder what is happening.

Y/n " father"

Doctor fate " y/n go back to your study's I will deal with this"

Y/n " yes father" you soon walked away from your father and the guests, because you knew it was your father personal business and you didn't want to get involved yet. You are sitting on the ground reading over some books, hoping you can master the spell.

Doctor fate " dear I think it time for you to be part of the young justice team"

Y/n " really dad are you sure"

Doctor fate " yes I'm sure sweetie I knew some day I will have to let you use your powers to save the world, but I was hoping it will be while but I'm happy with it being now"

Y/n " thank you dad" yo7 hug your father and his hugs you back he knew he will be worried even more about, you now but he knew you will do a great job saving the day and using your powers.