9

Fred and George came running back with with a box.

"Give Malfoy this box." George told them

"Will it make them sneeze or turn their hair blue?" Julia asked

"What?" Fred asked

"Will it?"

"No.." George looked at Fred in disgust, "That's a really lame prank."

"Not its not." Julia mumbled rolling her eyes, grabbing the box out of their hand while Cedric was just laughing.

"What did I say?" George protested

"Don't worry about it, mate." Cedric laughed, pushing Julia towards the courtyard where the class was sitting.

Julia and Cedric walked up to the class. They all seemed to sit up when they caught site of Maeve's best friends, with a cynical look the pair offered the class chocolate.

"Professor Sprout offered Mae the box but she wasn't very hungry." Cedric said, the class was mostly Gryffindors and Slytherins, and the Gryffindors could tell that this wasn't normal. A few Hufflepuffs went to reach for the box of chocolate but some Ravenclaws saw Cedric shaking his head so they pulled them back. 

No best friend would offer a bunch of Slytherins chocolate after their friend ended in the hospital because of one of them. So the everyone stayed back as the Slytherins were digging in, the twins were laughing in the corridor with Julia and Cedric.

Screams were heard as all the Slytherins faces began to be covered in pus filled boils and running to the hospital wing.

"You lot, realize that all those gross pus faced gits are headed to where Maeve is, right?" Ron said as he walked past the group. Their laughing stopped as they all looked at each other and started to race to the infirmary.

"Well Miss. Scamander, you are free to go, if you have an..." Pomfrey was interrupted by the sight of a few 3rd year Slytherins running into the wing with gross boils all over their faces.

She shot a shock look at Maeve, "okay I don't want you around this lot, if you have any problems please come back. And be careful of your arm."

"Thank you very much." As Maeve was leaving she walked past a bed with Draco in it. "You've looked better, Malfoy." She giggled.

"I probably deserved this, I didn't mean for you to get hurt." Draco couldn't look in her eyes.

"That's okay Draco, not my first injury, probably not my last. But I didn't want it to be yours." She gave him a smile, "Hope your face doesn't scar, won't want the ladies running away." She laughed as she left the wing, only to run into a tall boy.

She winced as her arm squished between her and the boy, she looked up to see Fred, "Maeve I'm so sorry," he tried to touch it as a way of comforting it but it only made it hurt more, "you know what I'll just stay 6 feet away. Sounds good to me." She shot him her smile and nudge him with her good arm and started walking off to lunch.

She called back at the four, "i know it was you guys." She looked back at them with a smirk. They all froze not sure if she was upset or not, until she was about to round the corner she stuck her head out, "thank you." They all seemed to take a breath after that, she just looked at them and laughed, "well are you lot coming, I'm quite hungry and I don't want to eat alone." She yelled back as she walked away.

The four looked at each other and ran to the girl.

"At least she isn't mad..." Cedric whispered to Julia.

"Have you ever actually seen her mad?"

Cedric thought for a second, "Actually.."

"Exactly." Julia watched her friend walk into the great hall with the twins, "She could kill me in the middle of the night with some weird creature and get away with it."

"Maeve wouldn't hurt a fly." Cedric laughed, nudging his friend toward their table, "I'll even transfigure you into one so she wont."

"Wow." she smiled sarcastically at him as they sat down, "That makes me feel so much better. Thanks!"