Chapter 90

Maeve was sitting with the whole Weasley family, Emmeline, Sirius and Remus in the kitchen. She was shaking with excitement.

"Oh I hear him." She giggled, when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!" Everyone screamed at the sleepy boy, his face lit up. Sirius and Remus rushed to the boy engulfing him in a hug. Maeve was also up fast from her chair, and practically jumped on the boy. He held her tight in the hug.

"Happy Birthday Little One." She laughed into his ear.

"Thank you so much Maeve." He sniffled. He didn't care if they got him anything today, just being with his family was what he wanted. Molly and Arthur gave him a watch.

"It's traditional to give a wizard a watch when he comes of age," said Mrs. Weasley. Harry had got up and hugged her. He tried to put a lot of unsaid things into the hug and perhaps she understood them, because she patted his cheek clumsily when he released her.

 "Happy birthday, Harry!" said Hermione, hurrying into the kitchen and adding her own present to the top of the pile. "It's not much, but I hope you like it. What did you get him?" she added to Ron, who seemed not to hear her.

"Come on, then, open Hermione's!" said Ron.

She had bought him a new Sneakoscope. The other packages contained an enchanted razor from Bill and Fleur, chocolates from the Delacours, and an enormous box of the latest Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes merchandise from Fred and George. Sirius and Remus gave Harry a box of old photos of his parents and them when they were in school, and Emmeline gave Harry photo book to keep them in and then she pulled out an old photo she has been searching for ages.

"I have looked in every nook and cranny for this photo. I was afraid it was burnt when the cottage by the sea was burnt down. But I found it." She pulled out an envelope and pulled out a moving photo of Emmeline and Lily sitting in a living room laughing. Lily was holding baby Harry in her arms, while toddler Maeve poked his cheeks.

"Thats Mum and you." He looked up at Emmeline, "and thats..."

"Me." Maeve giggled. Harry turned around with the happiest smile, Emmeline, Sirius and Remus watched. They were so happy Harry had Maeve.

"Here." Maeve handed him a wrapped present.

"What is it?"

"It's a Mokeskin pouch." she tried to open it, "it's yours, so only you can get into it."

"Brilliant."

"Hagrid helped me get it, and also here." She handed him her yellow scarf

"This is your grandfathers, I can't take it."

"He wore it in America, during the first dark wizard uprise. I think it's a good luck charm. So, I'll just take it back when this is all over. And you win" She smiled, "deal?" She stuck out her pinky.

"Deal." He smiled, taking her pinky in his and then pulling her into a hug.

"Happy Birthday, Harry."

"Boys up!" Maeve yelled through the flat. She was running all over the place looking for her shoes. Her hair and makeup were done but she was still in her pajamas, which were her quidditch sweats and Freds 'F' sweater. "Molly is going to kill us! We should of been there 10 minutes ago!"

"I'm up, I'm up!" George mumbled, throwing on his tie and taking a slug of his tea. And Fred stumbled out of their room, trying to put on his shoes.