Chapter 80

She woke up the next morning with the sun slipping through the blinds landing on her bare back, bringing warmth her. As she laid on her stomach, she turned her head to the other side and was welcomed with the face of a sleeping Fred. His mouth was open a bit, with small snores escaping, she gently caressed his cheek and then slipped out of bed without waking him. Throwing on some of his clothes, she made her way out to the kitchen.

"Morninggg" George hummed as he leaned against the kitchen counter, startling her as she shut the door quietly.

"Merlin's beard, George." She groaned

"Good night?"

"Shut up." She smirked, pouring herself tea.

"You did it!" He whispered yelled.

"I'm not talking about it with you."

"Oh come onnn, I'm your best friend. We're supposed to talk about this type of stuff."

With the cup up to her mouth she just laughed shaking her head.

"You literally reek of sex." He laughed

"You really want me to talk about your brothers penis with you..." she smiled, his eyes went wide and his mouth opened like he was about to say something but he just shook his head and laughed.

"Nevermind." The two burst into laughter

"What's so funny?" Fred asked walking out of his room, for George it was just another morning seeing his brother walking into the kitchen. But for Maeve, seeing him in his sweatpants and shirtless made her catch her breath.

"Nothing." George groaned walking to the living room and falling on the couch.

"Morning love." He kissed her forehead, and then making himself tea, she just couldn't stop looking at him. He was the most beautiful thing she's ever seen, like he was a new creature she was discovering, and she didn't want anyone to know about.

"Hello" she smiled, she was sitting on the counter when he stood between her legs giving her a quick kiss, and losing himself in her eyes.

"Grosssss" George groaned from the couch, the two laughed.

"We should probably get back to the Burrow, your mum will probably have out heads on a stake if we're late." Maeve announced hoping off the counter, stealing a quick kiss from Fred and heading back to his room to get dressed.

The three later arrived at the Burrow, apparating in the front yard; they saw Harry, Ginny and Ron playing quidditch in the field out back.

"Hi guys!" Ginny yelled from her broom, the three waved back walking into the house.

"Oh good! You are all here!" Molly exclaimed, running up to the three engulfing them in a famous Molly hug. Maeve took a seat across from Charlie as a cup of tea floated in front of her.

"Hey Charlie." She smiled

"Hey, how you feeling?"

"Better." She smiled, "i think I needed a break." She sighed into her cup, but then she looked up and saw Charlies eyes. "We have to leave, don't we..." her smile dropped.

" her smile dropped