Chapter 79

"So what was it like?" Ginny asked

"Tiring, annoying.." She signed, "sometimes just showing up to place you'd know it would end terribly. A lot of people are scared, and that's understandable. We're in scary times. But people do stupid things when their scared. Like.."

"Like, become a death eater?" Harry asked

"Yeah, but there has been a few people who want to fight against him. I think after a few more months of looking, I think we'll have a good enough group of people fighting for the right things."

"You mean, you're not done yet?" Ron asked, worry written all over their faces.

"It'll be fine, we have been in contact with the people we are meeting and it all seems good." She smiled, trying to calm the bunch. "I have gifts!" She clapped, pulling out her tote bag, she began to pull out a bunch of gifts. She looked up and saw the confusion on the boys face.

"I know purses hold a lot, but not that much." Fred chuckled.

"Undetectable Extension Charm" she smiled.

"That's brilliant!" Hermione exclaimed, looking more at Maeve's bag.

As the group was opening gifts, that she collected on her travels around the world, Fred pulled her out of the room. The two made their up the stairs, and into the twins old room which was littered with boxes. She was looking around, looking at all the boxes and the names of the products. She found herself looking at a box of smoke bombs. Each box was separated by color.

"Mae's yellow?" She smiled, turning around. Fred was leaning against the door smiling at her.

"Of course, what else would we name it? Just yellow?" He laughed, "Thats boring."

"You named a product after me." She smiled, "You definitely can't leave me now." She winked.

"Don't plan on it." He chuckled, as he watched her look at all the boxes.

"Im proud of you, Freddie."

"Probably wouldn't of been here, if it wasn't for your support."

"Maybe," she smirked, "But I think you guys would of been successful with or without it."

The two went silent for a moment.

"Can we talk?" He asked, "like can you tell me about these 6 months?" He walked over to his bed, moving the boxes and laying down.

"Yeah, I am an open book. You can ask me anything." She smiled, sitting at the end of the bed looking at him. The two sat, talking at each other.

"How bad is it?"

"It's bad..." she bit the inside of her mouth, "i've seen some pretty bad stuff."

"What happened in Ireland?"

She took a deep breath.

"Okay, one last trip. We'll make it fast, I think we will actually make it home for Christmas." Charlie smiled down at Maeve. She giggled, "Alright lets get this over with." With a crack, they were off. Once they apparated at the farm, they were surrounded with flames and lifeless bodies of dragons all over the place. Tents were a blaze and if they weren't they were already a pile of ash.

"MAEVE!" Charlie screamed, she was able to turn around in time to block a spell.

"Stupefy!" A red light flew from the tip of her wand. She was able to stun the attacker, but before her and Charlie could get him, another death eater grabbed him the two disappeared, leaving Maeve and Charlie surrounded with destruction.