Chapter 83

"So what are you going to do?" George asked, the three of them hadn't slept and the sun was already rising.

"Well, um." She became a bit awkward, "do you guys need like a resume?" The twins turned to each other and started to laugh.

"Are you asking us if you can work in the shop?" Fred laughed

"What's your workplace romance policy?" She smirked

"We'll have to check with the owners." George laughed, "if we knew you wanted to work here, we would of already gave you the job."

"We just assumed you would go work at Hogwarts." Fred finished

"I thought about it, but Dumbledore's dead and I don't think I can go back yet." She said, "Oh!" She squealed, causing the boys the jump. She got up and ran to her tote bag that was hanging on a chair in the kitchen. She was digging through her bag, as the boys watched her with confusion, she groaned, "Accio!" She pointed her wand in her bag and then a balloon like thing came out.

"What is that?" Fred asked

"whoopee cushion." She laughed, the boys became more confused. She just laughed and then sandwiched her hands around it, causing it to make a farting noise. The boys faces lit up, and both lost it.

"Where the hell did you find that?" Fred asked, taking it out of her hand and squeezing it.

"When we were in America, it was at this muggle joke shop. I got it for you for Christmas, but I forgot to give it to you. It kept me and Charlie really entertained these past few months." She giggled.

"I could just imagine, you two hiding from death eaters and setting this thing off." George laughed.

"Merlin!" Fred laughed, "Imagine, two death eaters blaming each other." Fred laughed, mockingly putting his wand up to George, "i didn't fart you did." He mocked

"No I didn't, you did!" George joked back, both changing their accents as Fred kept squeezing the thing. Maeve was hysterically laughing at this point, she was on her back almost crying. The twins paused their little act and watched the girl fall over laughing. They hadn't heard this much laughter in the apartment in almost a year, and it was actually feeling normal. She had been back less than 12 hours, and she was already making everything better by just laughing. As if the past year never happened. She got up and saw them staring.

"What?" She furrowed her brow

"Nothing, it's just.." Fred began

"It's really nice to hear your laugh again." George smiled.

"It's nice to laugh, poor Charlie, terrible at jokes." She giggled, "i say we bring this," she took the whoopee cushion back from Fred, "and bring it to meetings and place it in random peoples seats without them noticing." She smiled

"Imagine doing it to Moody!" George laughed

"Sirius will probably want to be in on this." Maeve laughed

"It is our dream to do a prank with the one and only Padfoot." Fred beamed.

"We'll have to do it to him first then." George chuckled.

The three sat in the living room all day talking and catching up. The boys didn't feel like opening the shop today, they just wanted to be with Maeve. But Emmeline and Sirius wanted Maeve to come home for dinner that night, so eventually she had to get up and change.

"I think your parents are coming to dinner tonight!" Maeve yelled out of the bathroom, as Fred sat on the bed pulling his shoes on.