Chapter 69

Maeve decided to go for a walk the next morning, while Fred slept in. He told her he didn't need to but, he stayed at the infirmary till the last minute that Pomfrey would allow him to stay, and even later he snuck in to stay up with her. So she made George bring him back to their dorm to sleep. She had made her way down to the forest, without even realizing until she ran into a very interesting person.

"Are your feet cold?" Maeve asked her

"A bit. Unfortunately all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared." She looked down at her feet. "I suspect Nargels."

"We had an infestation a few Christmas' ago." She smiled, "Mum hates mistletoe, now."

"My dad told me about that. He went over to your house." Luna said.

"Yeah he did. He made us garland out of Butterbeer corks." she smiled

"What are you doing out here?" She asked Maeve

"I somehow just ended up here. Wasn't really paying attention."

"I do that sometimes." She smiled, "Would you like to join me up for lunch? I'm hoping they have pudding"

"Yeah, I'd really enjoy that."

Luna and Maeve walked up to the castle talking about Nargels. The twins were walking down the hall when they saw the two girls.

"I was wondering when those two would meet." George laughed

"Right." Fred chuckled.

Later that week, in the early morning on the 1st of April. The Gryffindor tower was silent with a few snores to be heard. Until Lee was opening the portrait for a certain badger, she snuck up into the boys dorm room, creeping into the room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" She shouted, letting off a few fireworks that Lee lended her.

"MERLINS BEARD!" George screamed while falling off his bed, Fred shot up fast.

"Happy birthday guys!" She laughed

"What time is it?" Fred yawned

"6:37" she smiled, "So, technically it's Fred birthday right now, you have 10 more minutes being 17, George." She smiled "Molly told me the exact time you guys were born."

"Then I'm going back to bed." George groaned as he got up off the floor and getting back into the bed. Fred smiled, and waved her over where she snuggled into his side.

"Happy Birthday, my love."

"Thank you." He said kissing her, "can I go back to bed then."

"Yeah." She laughed, pulling him onto her chest and playing with his hair.

At breakfast, Ron was laughing at how tired the twins were.

"Heard Maeve woke you up this morning," he laughed, "like I actually heard her from our room"

"Yeah, she wasn't lying about the 10 minutes. She threw a shoe at me at 6:47, to tell me happy birthday." He rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his tea.

"I just wanted to make sure my favorite twins had a good birthday." She laughed

"We're the only twins you know, Maeve." Fred laughed

"I know the Patil twins." She mocked

"You know of them." George chuckled

"Same thing." She shrugged

Fred and Maeve were walking to class together holding hands, when they felt a force separating them. They turned around and saw Umbridge smiling at them.