Chapter 85

"So it only took my disappearance for you two, to finally get together." Maeve laughed into her tea.

"Oh shut up Maeve." Melvin chuckled. Maeve was at Melvin and Julia's with Fleet, they all wanted to get together before everything really got real. Julia looked up at all her friends and knew that it was soon going to be dangerous.

"So tomorrow you guys are doing that mission." She asked the three. Maeve took a deep breath, "Yeah we have to move him." Maeve told her, "but we will be fine, Jules." She smiled. Melvin and Fleet did most of the dangerous mission for the Order with Tonks and Moody because both of them are Aurors, and Maeve is just doing it. No one could talk her out of it.

"I'll be home before you know it." Melvin laughed, kissing Julias forehead.

"When is this wedding going to be?" Fleet asked, "you guys have been engaged for like a year, now."

"Well, it was kind of hard to stop running from death eaters to walk down an aisle." She laughed, "but um, about that." She smiled. "Julia, I already asked you to be my Maid of Honor, but boys." She laughed, "will you be my bride men?"

"Do I have to wear a dress?" Fleet asked,

"I think we would look great in dresses." Melvin laughed

"I'm being serious guys!" She giggled, throwing a couch pillow at them.

"Of course we will!" Fleet smiled, "if Sirius wasn't there, I would of walked you down the aisle."

"Really?"

"Of course, Melvin would of been on your other arm."

"I am so happy I have you three in my life." She smiled up at them all.

"I'm home!" She yelled into the flat, but it seemed like no one was there. "i guess I'm the only one home." She mumbled to herself.

"Oh hi!" A girl startled her

"Merlin's beard!" She shouted at the girl.

"Sorry about that," she laughed, "i think Fred is still in the shower, and George went to the store real fast."

"Oh. Okay." She looked at the girl, "are you George's friend?"

"Yeah, and Fred. I've hung out with them only a handful of times though, sometimes I can't seem to tell them apart, but I don't complain. They are both great company." The girl smirked.

"Yeah.."

"Do you live here? I never see you when I'm here."

"Just moved in." She awkwardly smiled at the girl. "I'm Maeve."

"I'm Ellie." She smiled, then making herself some tea. "The cups are in the cabinet over their if you want some." She smiled, of course Maeve knows that, she does the dishes every night... That's when Maeve noticed the girls sweater.

"Where did you get that?" she pointed at the girls chest.

"Oh, it was on the couch over there." She pointed at the couch, "I was cold, I don't think the boys would mind." She was wearing a sweater with an 'F' on it. That's when George walked in and saw Maeve staring the girl down in the kitchen, and then he saw what she was wearing.

"Oh.." George laughed, "this looks really bad."

"Oh Georgie, you're back!"

"Georgie?" Maeve repeated, with her eyebrows raised at George.

"This looks really bad..." George groaned, then Fred came out of his room in only his sweatpants, "Has anyone seen my sweater?" Then he saw Maeve in the kitchen with Ellie, in his sweater.