16

Maeve woke up after a long nap, she stayed in bed for a bit. She pulled her covers just up to her neck and looked up at her ceiling. She wouldn't show it, but today was a bad day. Her fathers birthday was coming up and she was a bit homesick. A single tear fell from her eye, but before it melted into her hair, Bata wiped it up. She turned her head just enough to look at the little guy on her pillow.

"Do you think they'll have pudding tonight?" She giggled. She got up and threw on her quidditch hoodie and a beanie and headed to meet her friends for dinner. As she was leaving the barrels she waved at few Puffs doing homework.

"Bye Melvin!" She waved as she left.

"Why am I girl!" Ron sneered at Cedric and Julia, the two laughed.

"You said you needed hair, nothing about who they needed to be from" Julia laughed.

"Shh, she's coming." Lee whispered.

"Hi guys!" She smiled at them as she sat down, "Already done with your homework, Melvin?" She looked into Freds eyes.

"Oh yeah, finished that ages ago.." He coughed while taking a bit of his mash.

"Hi Ced haven't see you all day," she looked up, "I hear kissing too much leaves the lips a bit chapped" she said as she reached over to the bowl of mashed potatoes to scoop on to her plate. "Cho must be keeping you busy." She laughed.

Cedric's face ran red, and the group erupted in laughter. "How do you know so much about chapped lips Mae? Have you been snogging anyone lately." He beamed at her. Julia giggled, while Fred, who was currently Melvin choking on his food.

Side note, the group was disguised as:

Fred was Melvin Catterick.

George was Herbert Fleet

Harry was Michael Frimley.

Lee was Hamish Knighton.

Ron was Thora Dinnet.

"I do not snog, Cedric." She took a bite, "I have no one to snog." She admitted, with a bit of sadness.

"What about that red head, the Gryffindor?" Michael asked, which really was Harry asking.

"Which one? Seems like their infested with red heads over there." She looked over at the Gryffindor table, for only have her face fall, "i wonder where they all are.." She whispered to herself, only Fred heard her. Then she looked back at them a bit sad, but hid it away quickly.

"If you're talking about Ron, he's a little bit young for me. And Ginny is like a little sister, so I don't think I'll be snogging her any time soon." She laughed.

"That's not the one we were talking about about Mae." Julia looked at her.

"George?" She laughed "Again I don't think snogging someone I consider a sibling is going to happen." She ate bit more of her mashed potatoes and then took a bit of lettuce from her salad and ripped it up to give to Bata. "I know what you're getting at, you already know the answer Jules, and I'm surprised you haven't caught on yet, Ced." She looked up at them

"Oh Melvin, you do have to tell me how you got to the Great Hall so fast." She looked up the group, which was very odd combination of Puffs, she's never really seen this lot hang out together before.

"Sorry, what was that Maeve?" Fred answered who disguised as Melvin.

"Well right before I left the barrels you were doing your homework, do you remember I said goodbye to you on my way out."