Justice league daugther - learning your powers 1

When you found out your had powers like you older brothers and father you were happy but, you also had to learn to control said powers. That was not easy for you because there were some ups and down when it came, to learning you powers.

Superman

You were at your father hideout with him and your brothers once again, going over your powers and flying. You could say everything was going well you were getting the basic of floating in the air with out falling, to the ground and hurt yourself or breaking something.

Clark " you are doing great sweetie now come back to earth"

Y/n " okay" you soon landed back on the ground and your brother gave you thumbs up, for landed perfectly with out something bad happened to you.

Conner " see kid nothing bad happened this time"

Y/n " yeah I didn't break my arm"

John " hey I said I was sorry for that I didn't know you took stop flying in the air"

Clark " yeah son"

Conner " maybe we should look on laser eyes next"

Clark and John " no"

Y/n " you know I would feel hurt by that no but after last time maybe laser eyes is not the best idea yet"

Conner " fine"

Clark " don't worry sweetie you will get the hand out your powers soon"

Y/n " thanks dad"

Flash

Barry ' okay sweetie remember if you can't stop in your own use something to help you stop"

Wally " something to crash your fall"

Barry " Wally you are not helping here you know"

Don " okay let's start this trail and see how far you will get this time"

Y/n " okay" you soon closed your eyes and started running, and this time everything was going well the past times you had crashed into something or nearly tipped.  You brother were tossing things at you helping you avoid things coming at you in a slow speed. You were able to avoid them and you were almost to the check point where you father told you to meet him but for some reason you kept in running and running missing you father and the check point. You soon stoped running and opened your eyes to see you were in Japan.

Y/n " how what ..why"

Y/n " okay I'm in Japan okay that  is cool" you soon grabbed your phone and called your father who was asking where did you go p, and when you told him Japan he said he will be there with the jet in a few minutes. Along with some rye shoes because the ones you were wearing now are wet and half burnt from the fast speed you were going at.