All Rights Reserved

All Rights Reserved

'Call Me Dirty Minded', and all chapters, epilogues and pretty much every single word written in this book and related content is mine, its' considered as COPYRIGHTED if you manipulate or use it. All work and rights reserved by the owner and creater of this work, HiddenMysteries1404. This content may not be copied, manipulated, ditributed, broadcasted or any other transmitting of this work consitutes as an infringement of copyright. It's just not fetch. Any violations of this can be punishable by law, or by me. If any bit of this story is copied or passed on, I will come over to your house and bring my trusty friend Bob. Bob is a black belt. Watch out.

PG.13- Includes extensive language, naughty perspectives, enjoyable imaginations by protagonists and much daydreaming of delicious males.

~Description

Skye Einstein isn't your particular girl, although she is the great grand child of Albert Einstein. Now don't let the last name fool you, she wasn't born with the intelligent nor talent gene so instead Skye possessed the specialty of staring at delicious males and drooling.

Skye seem to have the great aspect of raging hormones and curiosity; is it possible for one girl with the explicit content R mind be able to get the new kid Mr. Goddess to notice her? Well frankly, no one can miss Skye as she misinterprets everything wrong and enjoys sharing her thoughts.

But the question is, will it be like all cliché stories? All expecting her to hit up with the mysterious new kid? Let's not forget the bad boy best friend with a secret of his own. Well readers, open up this book and let your inquisitiveness wonder because looks aren't everything.

~~~~~~~~~~