Flash sister - when he got his powers

You had just gotten out of class when you phone started to ring, you saw it was Barry calling so you picked up the phone and heard it was someone else voice. You later heard the words you never wanted to hear in your life you soon had taken a cab to the hospital where you brother was at, after he was hit by lightning.

Y/n ' Barry what is wrong with my brother"

Nurse " miss Allen you can't be in here right now we are doing our best to save your brother"

Y/n " Barry" you soon looked as your brother was getting rolled away and you were about to go after him when someone, had pulled you back and into their arms. You soon looked and saw it as Issac he looked at you with sad expression,

Isaac " y/n it going to be okay Barry will make it"

Y/n " I know but I can't lose him right now he means so much to me .... I just can't lose him mot like this"

Isaac " I well stay with you here and we can both wait for news about Barry" you and Isaac had taken a seat and waited to hear news about your brother. After hours and hours a nurse soon and come over to you and said your brother was doing fine and he was lucky, she soon had taken you and Isaac to your brother room where he was a wake and looking at you.

Barry " hey you two"

Y/n " I'm sorry happy you are okay"

Barry " hey I was not doing to let some lighting take me away from you"

Isaac " hey I will be going now I will you two alone for while it seems like a family matter"

Barry " no you can stay you have become a important person to me and y/n"

Isaac " okay and thank you" after a few weeks of being in the hospital your brother was able to come home but you had yet to know, that the lighting had given your brother powers and that he will later become he hero names flash. He didn't want to tell you yet because he wanted to wait for the right time to share the news with you and Isaac.