Young justice girlfriend - date night ( college)

You are getting ready for a night date with your boyfriends once they get done with their superhero portal. You had made sure you got all the rights snacks and drinks and the pizza and wings were going to arrive in a few minutes. The movie choices were easy this time it was between action movies or sci-fi movies. You have ghetto window of your apartment opened because at was the way the guys mostly go into your place,when they came over for dates or to spend the night.

Ding dong

Y/n " yes the pizza is here" you soon walked to the front door and grabbed some money to give to the pizza delivery person. You soon open the door to see the pizza delivery boy holding the pizza and the wings.

Delivery boy " here is you pizza miss and thank you for order from mama and pops pizza polar" you soon give the the pizza money and yo I closed the door to and turned around to see the guys standing there. Making you almost drop hue food at has just arrived.

Y/n " don't scare me like at all of you"

Wally " we are sorry babe we didn't mean to scare you we just saw you paying for the pizza and we didn't want to bug you"

Y/n " it okay I should it gotten used to the whole surprise showing up"

Dick " we are sorry we weren't in class today so do you ..."

Y/n " yes I have the notes from physics today you guys can look at them later"

Matt ' you are the best we will be lost without you when to come to superhero life to normal life"

Apollo " you were the only reason we got threw high school when he missed days"

Conner " hey I'm just happy you stayed dating us after we told you we had superpowers and all at"

Y/n " hey I love you guys for your personality"

Wally " come on get this date night started"

Y/n " don't you guys want to change into some more comfortable and now very obvious" the guys soon looked at you and each other and soon remember they were still wearing their super suits. They soon the living room and go get changed and soon come back dressed in some casual wear.

Apollo " now lets enjoy this date" the guys soon sit in the couch with you and start eating some of the pizza and watching the movies. When everything came to end the guys ended up spending the night at your place because it was to late in the night and he guys wanted to spend more time with you.