𝟖𝟎. 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

The days began getting warmer. Too warm. All the windows in the house were thrown open meaning that flies would come in at every given occasion. It reminded Elle of when she used to live at home, her Dad used to leave his study window open constantly which had always irked Elle and her mother.

The role of the kids was still to clean out the house of pests including doxies and boggarts. Elle was shocked that there could be that many pests in one house however every room seemed to be inhabited by at least one creature. Summer was flying by which although didn't upset Elle (as Hogwarts was her favourite place ever) it still made her feel like she wasn't appreciating the days enough.

Fred and George had finished developing two more items for their skiving snack boxes which they were overly pleased about. These included nosebleed nougat and fever fudge. The last item they were trying to perfect were fainting fancies which they claimed would be a favourite considering it didn't include any blood or sick. Needless to say that Elle wasn't eating anything they gave to her.

Another plus side of staying at Grimmauld place was that she got to talk a lot more to her brother (Theodore). Elle had presumed there wouldn't be much that they could talk about however it seemed this was not the case. They would have lengthy discussions about a lot of things (mainly Hogwarts). Turns out Theo had been a chaser on the Slytherin quidditch team back in the day which meant they definitely had something to relate to.

Molly Weasley has begun to get suspicious over Elle and George's relationship. The only people who knew about it in Grimmauld place were Fred and Remus however the brunette could tell Molly was catching on. After all Elle took to wearing George's jumper whenever she could and one morning she had caught Elle leaving the twins room. She'd claimed she just wanted to check if they were awake however her un slept in bed said otherwise.

Some excitement came later on in the week when Hermione Granger had arrived to stay. Elle, Fred and George had apparated into the corridor to welcome her almost giving Molly a heart attack. She laid off Elle when she did it but gave continuous lectures to the twins about using magic so often.
"Bill didn't apparate every chance he got"
"Charlie didn't charm his way though basic tasks"
"Percy didn't"

She paused and the angered expression on her face melted as she thought of her third son Percy. No one had heard from him in ages. Mainly because he was one of those ministry members who believed Harry was completely crazy to claim Voldemort had returned. This led to many arguments however Molly hated talking about it.

"Hermione how was your summer" Mrs Weasley smiled politely,
"Good thanks" Hermione beamed as she let her pompous cat Crookshanks out of her arms. The cat quickly paced away and disappeared up the stairs. "Though I hope there's some sweets in this house, my parents have banned them" she sighed. Mr and Mrs Granger were dentists which made them more strict on sweets than other parents.
"We have loads of sweets Hermione" Fred grinned,
"Yeah don't worry about that, we've got you covered" George winked.