𝟗𝟕. 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

"IT'S CHRISTMAS"

The loud yell of Ginny Weasley filled the air as Elle opened her eyes to see the bouncy red head jumping around the room. It seemed that Hermione had also just woken up as her curly hair was stuck up in random places and she was yawning quietly.

"Merry Christmas" Elle muttered tiredly as she pulled herself out of bed.
"Come on" Ginny urged "everyone will be up by now"
That wasn't entirely true however Elle decided not to make the girl wait. She pulled on her black boots so she wouldn't have to walk on the cold floors and she collected the presents she had in her arms.

Ginny bounded down the stairs and ran into the kitchen. Molly was the only one awake which caused Ginny to frown slightly before a mischievous grin appeared on her freckled face.
"Let's go wake them up" she grinned. Molly rolled her eyes but seemed to be laughing as Elle put down the presents she had been holding and rushed back up the stairs with Ginny.

It seemed that the youngest Weasley had done this before. She snuck into Ron and Harry's room first and ecided to break out into loud Christmas carols. Ron sat up so quickly that he fell out of bed while Harry picked up his pillow and pressed it over his face.
"Five more minutes Ginny" Ron muttered from the floor but the girl was already away into the next room.

"You go wake the twins" she called to Elle as she raced into the eldest Weasley brothers room. Elle had never seen so more excitement so early in the morning. It was tiring Elle out just watching her. She walked calmly into the twins room to see they were definitely still asleep. She'd been given the job of waking them up once before because of the quidditch World Cup, that definitely hadn't gone too well.

Luckily for her, she could now do magic outside of school which make the task a lot easier,
"Aguamenti" Elle muttered as she pointed her wand at Fred. A jet of water shot out and hit him straight in the face. She laughed seeing that the elder twin had the exact same reaction to being woken up as Ron, he rolled straight off the side of the bed and Elle heard a muffled string of curse words ebb from the floor.

She repeated the same spell with George who didn't fall out of bed but didn't seem too happy about being woken so abruptly.
"You could just yelled our names or something" he muttered,
"Be thankful it's me waking you up and not Ginny" Elle smirked, at that exact moment they all heard a scream coming from the upstairs room that alerted them to the fact that Bill had now been woken up.

✰✰✰

All the kids now hurried downstairs and into the kitchen where Sirius was now sitting.
"I'm making pancakes" Molly announced from the stove and there was a general cheer in the room.
"Remus is coming in a moment" Sirius smiled,
"Where's Theo?" Elle enquired notching her brother wasn't present at the now filling dining table.

"Must be asleep" Sirius shrugged "but don't wake him" he eyed Ginny who yet again had that glint in her eye "I don't think he's feeling too well"
Elle decided not to question Sirius any further as she doubted she would get the full truth out of him anyway. Instead she began passing around the presents to those she got one for. Elle felt bad for not getting everyone a present however she felt better learning those she hadn't got one for hadn't got her one either. So really everything was fine.