𝟏𝟏𝟏. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

It was Thursday afternoon and the trio were excitedly awaiting the minute the clock struck four. They had never been previously invited to join the order as they had been seen as being too young. They were all eighteen now meaning in the magical world they had been considered adults for more than a year. Nevertheless their guardians still often saw them as young and carefree meaning their induction had taken some time.

The warm breeze accumulated around them as they apperated discretely into the park opposite number twelve Grimmauld Place. Fred, George and Elle were all out of breath still finding it hard to get used to the experience of apperating. To many eyes it would seem that number twelve didn't exist as the houses passed from number eleven to number thirteen. However they knew this was not the case.

As they walked over George took a small piece of paper out of his pocket. In order to reveal the secret place from the outside, you needed to know the secret. These days the key was an invitation. All three of them had stepped foot into the building before however it was still necessary for them to use the invitation method like everyone else. Apperating inside of the house was an easier method but often resulted in giving people inside a near heart attack.

Elle watched as the buildings began to stretch as though being pulled by a powerful force. Windows slid out of the bricks and a door pushed forward bearing an impressive gold knocked.
The three hurried over quickly and Fred outstretched his hand to knock three times upon the door.
There was a doorbell however they had been instructed not to use it as the loud noise would regularly wake up the portrait of Mrs Black (the old owner of the house).

Since the death of Sirius Black, the house had been passed down to Harry who had gratefully allowed the order to continue to use it as headquarters.
The black door was wrenched open and behind it stood Mrs Weasley who was beaming at them gleefully despite it only being a few days since they'd seen her last.

"Come through, come through" she smiled "we're only waiting for Tonks now" Molly bustled through to the kitchen and Elle and the twins followed.
There was a large group around the table. Elle took a seat between the twins opposite her uncle who seemed more tired that ever.

Also around the table was Arthur Weasley, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Athena and Aurora Sinistra, Mad-eye Moody, Mundungus Fletcher, Kennedy Vulpes, Minerva McGonagall and to Elle's dismay... Severus Snape.
Molly stood waiting for the sound of the door as Tonks was yet to arrive. Elle kept her gaze away from Snape who still greatly intimidated her.

After finding out from Theo that he had previously been a death eater, she had felt even more uneasy around him.
The doorbell rang and along with it came the loud screeches of Mrs Black.
"I told her to ring the doorbell" Molly sighed loudly as she ran through the corridor.
"I'll go shut her up" Remus sighed as he got up from the table and disappeared out of the door.