𝟗𝟎. 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

"Educational degree number twenty five" Fred read out while mimicking Umbridge's high pitched girlish voice,
"The high inquisitor will henceforth have supreme authority over all punishments, sanctions and removal of privileges pertaining to the students of Hogwarts, and the power to alter such punishments, sanctions and removals of privileges as may have been ordered by other staff members"
Elle groaned loudly along with many other students who were listening in to Fred's uncanny impression.

They walked into the hall feeling downtrodden knowing Umbridge now had full reign over all punishments,
"I bet this is my fault" Elle muttered as she slid into the seat opposite George,
"Why on earth would it be your fault?"
"Because last night I told Professor Sinistra.... ,Athena, what happened"
"Do you think she went to Umbridge about it?"
"I wouldn't put it past her, she seemed livid"

"It's about quidditch as well" Angelina murmured from beside her "Umbridge allowed us to play but only because Dumbledore insisted and apparently she wasn't happy about that"
"Sounds about right" Fred muttered sourly "it seems as though that toad is intent on running the school"
"Yeah" Angelina shrugged "anyway training tonight at seven" she told the trio shortly.
Before they could continue talking, Hermione Granger slid into the seat next to them.

"We've found somewhere to do it" she muttered in a low voice,
"Might want to be a bit more specific there Hermione" Fred winked to which she glowered at him,
"Tomorrow night at eight meet at the seventh floor opposite that tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy, tell the others but be discrete after all Umbridge might be on the look out" with that she was gone.
"Well then that's two nights of work lost" Fred sighed.

Angelina promptly left for her potions lessons and the trio found seats in the common room.
"Reckon we'll try out some fever fudge" Fred grinned "we haven't tested it yet, care to help"
"No" Elle replied shortly as she poured her books out onto the seat next to her.
"You alright" Fred muttered "you seem tired"

Elle looked up and at first the twins thought she was going to have a go at them, the look in her eyes was one they recognised as their mother's angered stare. However her expression quickly softened,
"I had a weird dream last night" she admitted,
"If it's about George I don't want to know" Fred called as he clamped his hands over his ears. George sniggered as Elle threw a rolled up piece of parchment at the twin.

"It was not about George" she hissed,
"Do you think it was one of those predicting the future type dreams" George enquired with a wave as his hands which looked like he was trying to imitate Trelwaney.
"I'm not sure... I think I was inside the ministry" she admitted "but I've never been there before"
"What did it look like?" Fred pondered.

"Well it had high ceilings and shiny black walls and in the centre of one of the larger rooms there was a golden statue... of fountain"
"Was it of a witch, wizard, centaur, goblin and house elf?" George frowned,
"Yes exactly like that" Elle muttered,
"That's the ministry" Fred nodded "Dad described that fountain to us loads of times"