𝟖𝟒. 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

"SKIVING SNACKBOXES" Fred and George boomed in loud voices over the common room,
"GET YOUR SKIVING SNACKBOXES"
"EASIEST WAY TO GET OUT OF A LESSON"
"JUST TAKE ONE OF THESE AND YOU'LL BE SENT STRAIGHT UP TO THE HOSPITAL WING"
"ALSO MAKE FOR GREAT PRANKS"

"They've really got a flare for this don't they" Alicia hummed, they were sitting by the fire as usual. Elle felt pleased to be back here but she couldn't help but think that this was her last year in this school. It had gone by so quickly.
"Yeah, I suppose they'll do this when they leave" Angelina turned to Elle assuming she would have all the answers on this however the brunette was just staring into the fire, not paying much attention at all.
"Elle?" Alicia waved her hand in front of Elle's face and she jumped in surprise,
"Sorry what?" The girls smirked at her,

"Pay attention" Angelina laughed "I was saying that I presume they'll continue this when they leave school"
"Yeah I think so" truthfully Elle knew they would, since Harry had given the two of them his triwizard winnings the twins were adamant on setting up a joke shop. However the secret of Harry's winnings wasn't one that was passed around lightly, the twins had told Elle not to mention it meaning she couldn't confide in the girls that the twins would definitely be continuing their new business after school.

"I don't think much of that new defence against the dark arts teacher" Angelina sighed "I wish we still had Professor Lupin, he was the best teacher we ever had"
"He was" Elle muttered "I kept asking him to come back but he says he can't because of the whole-"
"Werewolf thing" Alicia interrupted "I see where he's coming from, a lot of parents would be against that... all the bad ones obviously" she added.
Elle wished she could tell the girls more stories of her summer in Grimmauld place however as the order was such a large secret she was forbidden to say anything.

✰✰✰

The next day, the group were all given their timetables at breakfast. Elle skimmed over it lightly. She had a few good days including one where she'd managed to bag three free periods which was good considering she took five subjects.
"No" Alicia groaned,
"Whats wrong?"
"We have double Snape today" Alicia moaned "and we have Umbridge"

Elle was grateful that she didn't have to endure lessons with Snape however the idea of having Umbridge on the first day back. made her skin crawl. She hadn't even had a lesson with the woman yet and she already knew that she hated her. Elle had care of magical creatures first which usually would have been exciting for her, however today she had to
have lessons with Professor Grubblyplank.

The class were stationed around the side of the forbidden forest. Elle immediately walked over to the Hufflepuff Emilia excitedly.
"Em!" She walked quickly and the girl looked up for a spilt second before Elle pulled her in for a hug "did you have a good summer?"
"Yes it was great" Emilia grinned "I went to a remote island in Greece, it was beautiful"