𝟏𝟎𝟔. 𝐠𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

The stress of exams soon came to an end however the stress of quidditch did not. They still had one more game before the end of term and Angelina was more determined than ever to win.
Owl students were still in the midst of their exams meaning Ron was frequently too busy for training. This was unfortunate as he was probably the player in need of the most training.

They made do with the sessions they could fit in. Elle felt disappointed that next year she wouldn't be able to play quidditch any more. This year, the game hadn't felt as special to her considering the twins weren't there plus they weren't pulling off many incredible wins. Despite this she still loved playing quidditch and she knew she would miss it when she left.

Regardless of how bad Gryffindor had done in the last two games, they still had a fair chance of winning the cup but only if they managed to beat Ravenclaw.
This was because they had beaten Slytherin at the beginning of the year when their team was still in good shape. Since Hufflepuff had been (so far) the only team they had lost to, when Slytherin beat Hufflepuff it gave Gryffindor a fighting chance.

This had cheered Angelina up tremulously. She knew that Angelina wanted to win so badly considering it was her last year and also her only year as captain.
The team tried their best in training and it seemed the chasers were getting better than ever. Ginny didn't have the same skills than Harry but she was still good at seeking.

The problem definitely still lay with Sloper, Kirke and Ron who made constant mistakes every session. Elle felt bad for being annoyed towards Ron as she was sure no one was beating him up more than himself. However when it came to the two beaters, the brunette spent a lot of her time yelling at them from across the pitch.

✰✰✰

Eventually the day of the match came. Angelina had never been so nervous nor had she ever resembled Wood more as she stood in front of the pitch bouncing up and down to motivate herself.
"It'll be fine" Alicia grinned, she seemed a lot more laid back about the whole thing but Elle knew this was only because she was trying to calm her best friend down.

"We all know what we have to do" Angelina nodded "let's go out and win this thing"
Angelina strode out onto the pitch shortly followed by the rest of the team. The Ravenclaws approached from the other end sporting robes of dark blue.
Angelina and Roger Davies met in the middle of the pitch to shake hands. Davies was a charming boy with dark hair and brown eyes, he had always been extremely competitive and often a bit of a prick.

The rest of the team were strong players. Their seeker (Cho Chang) hadn't been as good as Harry but she had a better broom than Ginny which gave her an advantage. Any beaters would have been better than Sloper and Kirke however Inglebee and Samuels were rivals even to the twins. The keeper Brennan Doyle had certainly never had loser rhymes made up about him. As for the other two chasers (as well as Davies) Chambers and Bradley we're both fast and keen for a win.