𝟖𝟏. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

They went to get Harry that night. Molly and the other order members obviously weren't aware that the kids already knew exactly what was going on as they were sat down around the kitchen table and given a brief explanation which left out a lot of the more dangerous details.
A group had been put together for the collection of Harry. It was led by Mad-eye Moody along with Tonks, Remus, Kennedy and a man who worked for the ministry called Kingsley.

Hermione and Ron seemed especially anxious about the return of their friend. Molly however was the worst. She kept muttering about how ridiculous having a hearing at the ministry was and complained a lot about Harry's expulsion as she stirred a large pot of soup.
Harry's trial was next week on the twelfth of August. Many people in the house glossed over this issue and assured the kids that Harry would get off perfectly fine.

"Good luck" the twins beamed at the group going to get Harry as they prepared themselves, making sure that they had everything they needed,
"Thanks" Tonks grinned "Did I tell you how I got the Dursley's out of the house?" She continued,
"There's no time Nympadora" Moody states gruffly, she scowled at him.
"Tonks" she corrected "anyway I sent them a letter saying they'd been entered into a best lawn competition... and they believed it" she doubled herself over laughing "stupid muggles"

"Come on Nym.... Tonks" Moody snapped as the group of five assembled themselves to leave,
"See you in a bit" Tonks winked as she followed the group outside.
The door clicked shut behind hem and nerves overwhelmed the remaining characters of Grimmauld place.
Ron and Hermione retreated upstairs with Ginny while Elle and the twins sat around the kitchen table talking in lowered voices.

✰✰✰

"Do you think they'll expel Harry" Fred muttered,
"I think they'll try their best" George replied,
"Surely Dumbledore won't let that happen" Elle responded "if Harry was just defending himself against dementors then they have no right to chuck him out"

"That's true, but the ministry say Dumbledore's gone mad"
"Gone mad? He's always been mad but he's still an incredible wizard" Fred interjected,
"Anyway we shouldn't believe anything the ministry tell us, it's all lies" Elle shrugged,
"Not surprised Percy ended up there" Fred shivered "always knew he was a selfish git"

The hour wore on and eventually the three of them were kicked out of the kitchen to make room for a meeting.
"Everyone's coming" Molly bustled round the kitchen importantly "so don't go getting in the way"
Elle and the twins trudged upstairs into one of the rooms. It was getting colder now but the August heat was still warming the house enough.

"How long do you think they'll be?"
"Well they are flying here" Elle sighed "could be ages, how far away is Little Wingeing?"
"No idea, only been twice and got there by floo powder or from the burrow" George shrugged.
"Hopefully nothing'll go wrong" Elle muttered "that's the last think we need"